Chapter 1

Your POV

I'm late for shool. I only have 10 minutes left. School is about a few blocks from my house but still i'm in bed half awake.

I jump out of my bed and quickly get a shower. I grab my bag and ran to school.

The school bell rang and students alredy got into their classes. I went to my class and gladly Mr. Kwon wasn't here yet.

I went to my seat beside Jihyun. She's my best friend.

" Why are you late?"

"I over slept."

Then Mr. Kwon enters the class. Everyone stood up to show respect. Mr. Kwon is very strict. Everyone in school fears him. Except a famous gang in school. They call themselves 'Bangtan boys' or in a word BTS.

They entered the classroom and went straight to their seats at the back of the class. Mr. Kwon asked them why are they late and they just shrugged. They all get detention after school.

Class is continued and it was very interesting until somebody throw a crumpled paper at me.I looked back and saw Taehyung who is one of the BTS member smirking at me.

I really hate him because he ruined my life after i got into this school.He bullies me often out of all the students in this school. He's the worst out of all of his members.

I ignored him and continued to focus on science class.

"Your going to have a project in partners and don't even imagine to be with your friends. I've already picked your partner." Mr. Kwon said.

Everyone groaned and Mr. Kwon continued calling the name of the partners.

"Y/n your partner is Taehyung."

I can't believe it. I don't want to be partners with that boy.

"Can i switch?" I asked Mr. Kwon.

"No"

Srsly? I think i will fail on this project.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys😊. I hope you liked this story and i'm sorry if theres any mistakes🙏. English is not my first language so i'm sorry again if theres any mistakes or errors.

Actually this is my first actual ff. I'm helping my friend doing hers and yeah. You can check it on if you want to. It's called 'Remember'

taehyungdd
^this is her acc.

And actually i switched 'Idlyn' to 'Jihyun' bcs of a request from a friend. You can request some names to if you want.

So yeah...thanks for reading😊