Chapter 2

Your POV

It's lunch time and i don't even want to go to the cafeteria. So i went to the rooftop.

I always go there to clear my mind up. The view is really beautiful with the wind blowing through my hair.

Somebody entered but i was buzy staring the clouds.

"What are you doing here?"

I was startled by a deep voice. It was Taehyung.

"Nothing."

I replied short as i continued staring the sky.

"Did you have lunch?" He asked.

"I dont feel like eating."

Then the bell ring that means lunch has ended. I walk past by him and went to class.

(Let's skip the school part. It's no fun)🌚

I always walk home with Jihyun. Her house is just a few block away from mine.

We talk about random stuffs and things. Then i reached home. We said our goodbyes and i went inside.

After changing my clothes, i want to cook something to eat since i live alone. My parents work aboard and left me here alone.

I opened the fridge and theres some .....uhmm.... well theres nothing. I grabed my wallet and phone and went to the grocery store.

On the way back i bumped into someone at the park. I dropped the groceries.

"Yah! Watch where your going!"

Teahyung said. His members were way ahead of him. Then he run of to them.

"He's such a jerk"

I said to myself. Btw...when r we gonna do that science project. Maybe i'll just do it my self.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry 4 the lame update...🙏 I really don't have any ideas about how to make this.

I think i'll just make it about 10 - 15 chapters. Hope u guys enjoy this and HAVE A GOOD DAY😊🎉 Yo byebye