Chapter 10

Your POV.
- school camping -

The good news is we got Jiyong to follow us to camp and the bad news is Jihyun suddenly got sick.

The teachers already have our names with our partners.

"Song Jiyong. Your with Park Haejin."

Urghh... I hope i got someone besides Taehyung. His members is already paired up to each other.

"Lee (Y/N). Your with Kim Taehyung."

My eyes widen and I froze from doing the thing i was doing. I GOT TAEHYUNG AS MY PARTNER!?!?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE A FREAKING PARTNER LIKE HIM. DAMN IT.

Then i felt a grip on my wrist pulling me towards the bus. I looked up and saw Taehyung pulling me.

"Hurry up. Your moving to slow."

He was seated next to the window and i'm sitting next to him. I could see my two idiot friends laughing at me.    -_-

They're gonna get it when we get there.

"Okay students. We're going on a trip (We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship. I'm sorry.) for two days and one night. Listen to your teachers instructions so you don't get into trouble. Got it?" Mr. Shan said.

"Yes!"

I was listening to some music and felt my shoulder getting heavy. I turn my head a little to see Taehyung sleeping on my shoulder with his mouth opened a bit. I feel a bit guilty if i pushed his head so i'll just let it be.

I chuckled a bit seeing him like this. I have to admit it he was kinda cute. I stared at him for awhile and drifted to sleep.

a was woken by my two idiot friends laugh. i opened my eyes and saw them looking something on Haejin's phone. she hid her phone behind her and they both pulled a straight face.

"what's so funny?"

"ummm.... nothing."

They were about to go back to their seats but i caught Haejin's phone. i unlocked her phone and saw a picture of me sleeping with Taehyung's head on my shoulder and my head on his head. i glance over my right to see if he is awake or not. WOW.. How can this guy still sleep even when it's noisy.

The trip was quite long and we've arrived to the camping base. I was about to get out of the bus but someone cut me. i was about to fall but Taehyung caught me.

I stood straight and went out of the bus. i was about to join Jiyong and Haejin and suddenly Taehyung grab my wrist.

"So... No thank you or anything?"

"Ummmm.... Thank You? can i go now?"

"Nope. I'm you partner and we have to stick together."

"Urghhh... Why am i stick with him?" i mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Let's just go."

------------------------------------------------------

HEY THERE. Thank you guys for reading this. Hope you enjoy this chapter. So i have my exams in a few weeks so i don't have much time to update. i'm seriously ruined. T_T . Well i hope you guys have a nice day <3 Sorry for the short update and any mistakes or errors.

BYEBYE<3