Chapter 6

My friends are bashing me because i'm a multi fandom-_-  I have many interest and you can't do anything about it :p.

Your POV

I was actually focusing in class then suddenly the dumbass girl beside me tapped me on the shoulder.

"What do you want?" I said in a whisper voice.

"Let's go to a cafe after school."

Seriously?!? You just want to say that. Can't you wait until class is over??

"Umm.. i don't feel like going. I want to be at my bed. So... No thanks."

"Awww... Come on."

"I said no."

Then she continued her.... Whatever she's doing. I don't care.

It's lunch time and i meet up with my other friends. Song Jiyong and Park Haejin. Haejin is actually Jimin's younger sister but her attitude is really different. Jiyong and i were friends for quite a long time and she knows something the other two don't know about me. Wait... They do know. Shit.

We didn't see each other often because were in different classes.

We were eating and talking about some random shit until i felt something wet from my head and it's sticky.

I looked up and saw Hana pouring milk on me. All of the students with Hana and her stupid friends just laughed until Haejin stood up.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER YOU! And you guys... Can't you all like mind your own business or something!?!?"

The whole cafeteria became quite.

"And can't YOU mind your own business?" Hana said to Haejin.

"Let's go girls." again she just left me there dumbfounded.

-------------------------------—-------

Hope you liked it and sorry for the lame update and for any mistakes.

And sorry for the short update. :((((

To: taehyungdd and Taetaeminn... I hate you and not talking to you for awhile (lol just kidding)

Is it wrong being multi fandom? someone please answer my question.

{Edited}