Chapter 15

I know it's been a while since I've updated *flips hair* but hope you enjoy❤

Your POV.

It's been a few weeks after Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend. And i said no.

Lol just kidding. Of course i said yes are you crazy.

He's being a little weird today. Too clingy but i have nothing to complain about.

We entered school holding hands making everyone looking at us. Some said we're a perfect couple and some said negative thing you know clichè things but i don't give a shit.

I was in class with Haejin talking about seventeen. They've released a song named Don't wanna cry. It's very good.

One of them is my childhood friend. We were very close until he left toa start his trainee life. Nobody knows expect my parents and my besties.

"Good moning class!" I was startled when Mr. Shan came in. He always does that.

"Sir, if you always do that we all will get a heart attack." A classmate of mine said.

"Yeah." The whole class supported.

"Ouh sorry. Okay, let's start our class."

*Skip. Lunch*

"Haejin. What do you think of me in pink?" Jiyong asked.

"You? Pink? Ewww."

We're currently at the lockers putting our books in.

"Hah. Told ya." Jihyun said to her.

"I think it's fine for her in pink. It seems kinda feminine." I said supporting the girl.

"Hey girls. Aren't you going to the cafeteria?" I jumped a bit at the voice and turned around.

"Oh my god Namjoon don't do that again. I'll get a heart attack. Did you guys just got out?" Taehyung and Jungkook was with him too.

"Hehehe. Sorry. Yeah we just got out. Are you guys going for lunch?"

"Yeah. We're about to go."

"Great. Let's go." Taetae went to my side and slide his hands in mine and smiled innocently.

Haejin and Jungkook was walking side by side talking.

We arrived and saw the others at the usual table waiting.

*Feel like skiping so... Yeah*

/After school/

I was was walking home alone because the others has something to do at school.

I decided to buy an icecream since the weather is hot like omg.

"Hi there. How can i help you?" The icecream shop owner said with a smile.

"Hello. I want two scoops of mint choclate chip please."

"I'll be back in a minute."

"Coups hyung. Can you buy me icecream?" I heard a familiar voice and name from afar.

Ayee. No way.

"Urghh fine. Just this time."

"Uwaa. Thank you." Footsteps coming closer and closer and he's standing beside me.