Chapter 5

JEON JUNGKOOK GRADUATED 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎆🎇✨🎖

Your POV

"(Y/n).... I need to tell you something."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I-I.. You know what.. nevermind.^^"

This kid is really...

"Okay then. Let's go play that. I want that."

I said while pointing a teddy bear from the stall. You have to pop three balloons using darts to get that. Well thats easy.

I paid for the game and throw the dart towards the balloon but it missed. Every dart missed. Damn i'm really bad at this.

I could see Taehyung holding back his laugh. -_- Damn this boy.

"Let me try."

He said as he paid for the game. He threw it and all three balloons poped.

He stuck his tongue out at me. The stall owner gave him the teddy bear while i walk away from him. He caught up with me and we haeded home.

- your house -

I went straight to my bed after i clean myself up. I was really tired after the trip to the amusement park.

But why is Taehyung being all nice to me?? He always disturb me at school and today.. he even gave me the teddy bear he won.

I just shrugged and checked my phone. There were spam messages from Jihyun asking if i already done my homework. -_- When will she do it on her own.

I just told her to do it herself and went to sleep because there's school tomorrow and i'm damn tired.

my alarm went off and i drag myself to the bathroom to get ready for school.

A few steps before entering school.. someone hit my shoulder a bit hard and i already know who. Jihyun.
This girl really likes to do that. -_-

"Ouch... Why do you always hit me like that girl?"

"Because i like it. :P "

She laughed and drag me to the lockers. Our lockers are just beside each other so we don't have to separate.

"You can go to class first. I need to make some adjustment on my locker."

I said to her. She seems hesitate to do so.

"It's fine... you can go first."

"Well okay then. See you in class."

A few minutes after she left... Someone slammed me to the lockers. There's not many students around because it's almost class. Many of them went to class already 

"Stay away from Taehyung you got it. He loves me and you can't take him from me."

Hana said with her two friends behind her. She's one of Taehyung's ex. Students called her the Queen in school because she's pretty and all. Pretty my ass. Everyone obeys her and all. She acts innocent infront of the teachers and the handsome guys in school. She's basically the teachers pet.

Then she just left like that. What a b----. I looked at my wrist watch and there's only a few minutes left before class starts. I grab my books and run towards my class.

The teacher wasn't here yet so i quickly sat on my seat next to Jihyun.
She was about to say something and the teacher came in.

------–----------------------

Hello... Did you guys enjoy this chapter? I don't know what to write so yeah... here's it is.

I hope you guys have a good day / night. Thanks for reading and i'm sorry for any mistakes or errors.

Don't expect much... I'm not a great writer

Byebye