Chapter 9

Your POV

The girls are giving me cold glares when i walk into school. Jin wanted to go to school together. Even if i say no he will go with me anyway. We bond pretty quick because we're really close when we're kids. The whole school doesn't know that we're cousin expect my friends and BTS.

"Urghhh... They're so annoying." I mumbled loud enough for my cousin to hear.

"Just ignore them and go straight to class" he said.

"Okay then. See you at home."

Then i walked to class. I have history now with Mr. Shan. It's our first class with him because he's a new teacher but the students are always talking about him.

I took a seat beside Jiyong. Jihyun and Haejin had other classes. I feel uncomfortable because the girls in my class were shooting glares at me. Probably because of this morning.

"Hey. I heard you came with Jin this morning."

"Yeah. He forced me so i have no choice. By the way my mom told him to take care of me while they're gone. I'm not a kid. I'm already grown up. I can take care of myself. *Pouts*"

"Yeah right.. grown up your ass."

"Good morning class!" The class room door suddenly opened and the teacher came in shouting good morning.

I got a heart attack. I could see the whole class looked startled.

"I'm Mr. Shan and I'll be your new history teacher. Open your text book page 36. Who didn't brought their book do 10 times push up. No exception for girls."

Now i know why the whole school was talking about him. He's freaking weird. Even the way he walk and talk is weird. ok...Let's stop talking about him.

I tried to focus during class but i didn't even understand a single thing. Class was about to end and Mr. Shan made an announcement.

"Next week we're going to have a camp and everyone must participate."

"YAYYYY" The whole class cheers. Except the person beside me of course. Jiyong really don't like these kind of things.

The the bell rang and class is dismissed.

"Hey. What class do you have next?"

"I have science."

"Ouh.. i have literature. See you soon then."

I went to my locker to get some books and a letter fell from the locker.

'met me at the park after school'

Who sent this? Should i go?

I grab my books and went to class.

"Hey (y/n)... Did you heard about the camp? Are you going?" Jihyun said to me right after i step my foot inside the classroom.

"Yes i did and yes i will."

Then she jump up and down like a crazy person. Everyone is starring a5 her but this girl doesn't give a shit so she doesn't care.

"But Jiyong looks like she won't come. How about Haejin?"

"She said that she will go."

"Hmmm... Than we have to do something about Jiyong."

------------------------

Hey there my fav readers💕 i'm so sorry about the short and lame update. I have school to catch up. I hope you guys have a nice day.💕