Chapter 14

Sorry i haven't been updating in a few weeks. I'm kinda lazy i can tell you that ^^ Enjoy 💕

Your POV.

After all the fun we meet up and decided to do a sleepover. They played rock paper scissors to decide who's house should they go to.

"Guys. Can we invite our friends?" Haejin said before they play.

"How many?"

"Me, Haejin, Jiyoung and Jihyun." I said.

"Sure." Yoongi said with a chearfull smile?

"Hyung. What are you so excited about?"

"Huh? Oh. Nothing?"

"I think Yoongi likes one of (y/n)'s friend." Jin oppa teased.

"Hahahaha."

They all started playing rock paper scissors and Jungkook lost. We decided to meet at Jungkook's house at 7 so we went home to pack our things.

"Jin oppa. Are you done?"

"Just a sec."

He came down after a few minutes.

"Finally. I've been waiting for centuries. What took you so long?"

"I can't choose my clothes between light pink or dark pink. Let's go." I scoffed and followed behind him locking the door.

I hop on his car and he drove to Jungkook's house.

Jungkook's house is not that far so we arrived in a few minutes. The others are already there including Jiyoung and Jihyun.

Jungkook's parents are working aboard now so he lives alone in the house.

" What took you guys so long?"

"Jin hyung probably took time choosing his clothes." Rapmon said.

"Woah. How did you know?"

"I have my ways." He raised his eyebrows.

I scoffed and walk to the girls who's choosing movies to watch with Jungkook.

"(Y/n). Horror or action?" Jiyoung said as soon as i sat down at the sofa beside them.

"Hor-"

"Action." I was cut of by Hobi.

"Nah. I think horror is better." Haejin said.

"Yeah." The others support her except Jhope and Jiyoung.

"You guys can watch your horror movie if you want. Imma watch my dramas in the room. Jungkook you don't mind me using the guest room right?"

"Yeah sure." Jungkook said and Jiyoung hoped up from her seat and ran towards the guest room.

"What do you guys wanna watch?" Taehyung said.

"The Conjuring 2."

"Ummmm..... I'll be watching dramas with Jiyoung." Jhope said and went to the room.

Jungkook sat with Haejin at the two sitter sofa. Yoongi Jihyun Rapmon and Jin sitting at the biggest sofa and Taehyung sitting next to me. Jimin has no seat.

"Jimin. You can sit here. I can sit on the floor." I said as i stood up and sit on the floor in front of Taehyung.

"No (y/n). I can sit on the floor."

"Well... To late. I've already sit and I'm not moving."

He sighed and sat down next to Taehyung.

Jungkook switch off the lights and went to his room coming out with pillows and blankets and sat back down on his spot.

Suddenly Taehyung put his hands on my waist and lifted me up making me sit on his lap.

I turned my head around with my eyes widening.

"Just sit still." He said

OH MY GOD HAS HE GONE CRAZY????

But it does feel comfortable. No lies. I was getting bored even tho it's a scary movie and fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV.

I could feel her head getting heavy on my chest and saw her already asleep. She's cute sleeping like this.

The movie ended and most of them was already sleeping. Seokjin hyung and Jimin was still awake.

"Should we wake them up or just leave them?" Jin hyung said.

"Just leave them." I said.

"Taehyung-ah is so evil." Jimin said with a chuckle.

I slowly put (Y/n) down on the couch and followed Jimin and Jin hyung.

We went to the guest room and saw Jhope cuddling Jiyoung sleeping. I saw Jin hyung quietly laughing and he took a picture of them.

We quietly went out and head towards Jungkook's room.

"He wouldn't mind right?"

"I think so. Let's sleep." Jimin hopped on Jungkook's bed and I lay down beside him. Jin hyung at the other side.

I closed my eyes and went to dream land.*inserts rainbow*

I woke up at 3 in the morning because of a sudden heavy rain. I went out of the room to take a look at the others. Ok not the others just (Y/n).

Suddenly the sound of the thunder made me flinched at my spot. I went to the living room and saw her under her blanket shivering.

I pulled her blanket a littel and saw her face that showed fear.

The thunder hits again and she wraped her hands around my waist screaming a bit.

"Can you stay here for a bit?"

"It's okay (Y/n). I'm here for you." I wraped my hands around her and patted her back.

She calmed down a bit and pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. Do you want some water?"

"No thanks. You better go to sleep now."

Your POV.

"No thanks. You better go to sleep now." I felt bad for him staying up all night because of me.

"You should go to sleep too." He suddenly pulled my head to his chest making my eyes wide.My heart was beating faster than usual.

I looked up and locked gaze with him. We stared each other and his eyes landed in my lips and went back to my eyes.

He lean closer as our eyes was still in each other. I closed my eyes and could feel his soft lips on mine. Our lips was on sync and we pulled away because we're out of breath.

"What was that for?" I asked as my heart was about to explode.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Tae."

----------------------------
Yeyy. Is it gonna be a happy ending? Hmmm.... Let's wait until the next update 💕 Have a nice day😙

P/s: I'm kinda evil sometimes just for you to know. *Smirks*