Chapter 3

Your POV

This thing is so frustrating!! I'm working on the project that Mr. Kwon gave us. Should i even ask Taehyung to do it with me. •_•

I decided to call him anyways bcs this thing isn't going anywhere.

"Hello?"

"What do you want?"

God this boy is rude.

"We have to do the project Mr. Kwon gave. The due date is on Monday."

"Why should i help? You can do it on your own nerdy."

"Ouh... It's fine if you don't want to. I'll just tell Mr. Kwon that you didn't even touch this thing."

I could hear him curse under his breath.

".......Fine....... Come to my house."

He ended the call. Wow... Didn't expect that he will help. Who cares... He's gonna help. Yeyyyyyy.

I packed the things and went to his house.

I arrived at his house and it's so damn huge. I ring the doorbell and the gates opened. There stood a boy with messy hair in front of the door. Maybe just woke up from his beauty sleep.

He's kinda cute tbh.OMG... did i just said that he's cute.

"Are you done staring my beautiful face (y/n)?"

I snapped back out from where ever i was.

Did i just stared him?

"Wh- Look...can i come in or not?"

He chuckled and pull me in. The first thing i saw when i entered his house was the huge living room. Damn it's so beautiful.

"Where are your parents?"

"They're working aboard."

"So you live alone?"

"Yeah. But sometimes my members come over and hang out."

We went to his room. My jaws literally dropped to the floor. His room was even bigger than the living room. But a bit messy. Ok not a bit very.

Boys really don't know how to clean up their room. His dirty clothes were in a pile.

"Did you even wash that?" I asked while pointing at the pile.

"Yup. Sometimes."

He sit on his bed and patted the spot next to his for me to sit. I sat next to him and pulled out the project from before.

He really did cooperate with me until the project finished.

"Want to stay over? It's too late for you to go home anyways."

" No thanks. I can manage to go home."

"No you can't. Just stay... I have a spare room."

"Bu-"

He cut me of by making weird sounds. Then pushed me to a room.

"I'll go get you some clothes."

Then he went of. I looked around the room then laid down on the bed. It's so comfortable. Then my eyes becomes heavy and fell into deep sleep.

Taehyung's POV.

I went to get some clothes for (y/n). When i came back she was already asleep. She looked cute sleeping like that.

I sat at the edge of the bed carefully not waking her up. I stared her face and didn't realize that it was really late.

I got up and walked towards my room. How would she react if she knows that i have feelings for her?

---------------------------------------------------—

Hello everyone around the world🌏🌎🌍 How's your day. Is everything fine? Well i hope so.

I hope you enjoy this story. Thanks 4 reading💕💕💕