Chapter 13

Hey guys. Thanks for 1k reads💕💕

Your POV.

I was dreaming about chocolate land when i heard a bang outside the tent. I woke up and saw Haejin awake but Jiyoung is still sleeping.

Haejin and i got out of the tent and saw Mr. Shan knocking some pots together. More students came out of their tents. Even Jiyoung is awake now.

"Okay students. Were going to a lake. Go wake up your friends who isn't awake yet and leave in 10 minutes." He said.

Everyone is ready and now we're hiking up a bit and we reached the destination. The lake is really beautiful.

"Pair up with your partners that was arranged before and well do some activities."

Yeyyy ....this is goin to be SO fun *notice the sarcasm*

~skip~
-home-

The camp ended and we have another  two days before school start. Since mom and dad isn't home yet Jin asked me to go out with his friends.

I was about to reject but he shushed me saying I'm coming no matter what.

"Where are we going anyway?" I said annoyed.

"Just wear something casual."

I went to my room to change.

I wore this

And went out

And went out.

"(Y/n) you ready?"

"Yeah."

I entered his car and he drove to i don't know where.

We arrived infront of a cafe and got out of the car. I entered after Jin and saw his friends. And... Wait... Isn't that Haejin?

"(Y/N). What are you doing here?"

"He bought me." I said pointing at Jin "How about you?"

"Ouh. My mom told Jimin that he has to bring me if he wants to go out." She said and pouted. "I want to stay home and i already miss my bed."

"Hey girls. Want anything?" Rapmon asked us.

"I want caramel macchiato." I said

"Me too." Haejin said before rapmon and Jin went to order our drinks.

After awhile they came back with our drinks.

This is the table

(Y/n) V  Sg  Jm
——————— Jhope
Hj  Jin  Rm  Jk

"So guys. Where are we going today." Taehyung said excited.

"How about the amusement park?" Jungkook suggest.

"Nah... We've been there." Surprisingly me and Taehyung said together.

The others turn their attention to us and surprisingly... again... we sat beside each other.

"Woah... What did we miss guys?" Haejin said raising her eyebrows. The others did the same.

"....."

"Are you two dating?" Suga said.

"Yes." Taehyung said without hesitation making my eyes widen.

"WHAT?!" We all said.

I was still dumbfounded about what just happened.

"(Y/n) and i are dating." I wanted to say something but it didn't came out.

Then he slung his arm around my shoulder sitting closer to me. I jurs froze and don't know what to do.

I saw Jimin glare at us with a sad plus anger expression. But why.

Suddenly Taehyung stood up and hold my wrist pulling me up with him.

"We're gonna take a walk. You guys can go first. Me and (y/n) will come later." He said and dragged me out of the cafe.

He stopped at a park still holding my wrist.

I pulled my hand away and looked at him.

"Yah. What was that for!?"

He stayed silence looking deep in my eyes.

"(Y/n) i need to tell you something...... From the first day i saw you i just cant take my eyes of you. You were the most perfect person that I've ever met."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I like you (Y/n). Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I- well- I need some time to think about it."

"Ouh.. well sure." He said leaning forward.

I backed away but he pulled me forward closing the gap between us. Then he pecked my cheek (a/n: not lips guys) and step back.

I was blushing really hard and felt something that i haven't felt before in my whole life.

"Let's go. The others are waiting at the amusement park. They wanted to go there no matter what." He said holding my hand pulling me towards his car.

The amusement park wasn't that far from the cafe so we arrived in about 15 minutes.

"Woaaaa. The couple is here." I heard Jhope screaming from a tree nearby.

I gave him a glare and saw Taehyung glaring him too. He shut up and we went to them.

"Hey. Where's Haejin and Jungkook?" I asked.

"They're buying the tickets." Jin said. "There they are." He said pointing towards their direction.

"Let's go." Both of them said as soon as they arrived.

"Let's enter the ghost house." Jungkook said pulling Haejin with him.

"Hey guys. I think Jungkook has a thing for Haejin." I said and the all agreed.

The two of them are already lost from sight. We all decide to slpit up and meet each other at the tree before at 5.

Taehyung took my hand and pulled me towards the roller coaster.

"Wait.. aren't you scared of that?"

"No I'm not."

"Then who's the one shouting for his mom before?"

"Okay fine. Roller coasters are scary but fun." He said jumping up and down.

I just giggled at his cuteness and wait in line. We're at the front line and we got into the front seat again.

"Let's go up up." Taehyung said while the roller coaster is going up.

"Hey Taehyung.... I dare you to raise your hand up when it's going down."

"What? I can't hear you lalalalala."

Lol

----------------

----------------

Bye bye💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕