Chapter 18

My writing skills are getting bad these days :') btw thanks for waiting reading, voting and leaving comments. I love you guys so much

Your POV.

The party thingy was also participated by the Seventeen members but they came a bit late. Jin asked Soonyoung to help them and this happened. (Jin knows Soonyoung too)

(Forgot to mention that in the last chapter and u can't do anything bout that can ya.)

We all had a sleepover at Haejin's house and mostly woke up late the next morning.

Jin, Mingyu and Jihyun woke up early and prepared breakfast for us.

We all went home/ dorm after spending the whole day together.

The next day i woke up and had breakfast mom made and went to school.

The moment i stepped into school, Jihyun and Haejin attacked me and started fangirling.

"OMGGG (Y/N)!! YOU HAVE TO WATCH JJ PROJECT'S COMEBACK!! Jinyoung and Jaebum looked soooooooooooooooo handsome!!"

"IKR! SAMUEL DEBUTED TOO!! He's sO CUTEE!! "

"OK. BUT WANNA ONE IS JUST-"

"AND EXO!! OMG I CAN'T "

Both of them squealed while jumping around like monkeys.

"Oh my gosh guys. Don't embarrass me in public." They both stoped and acted hurt and hit my arm running away while laughing.

Smh. How did i became friends with them again?

"I feel you babe. They did that to me too."

"Jiyong. Can you at least say hi or something. You gave me a heart attack."

"Well that's what friends do." She said poking her tounge out playfully. Well at least she's not fangirling like them.

"Let's head to class."

(A/n - Well I'm basically the one who's fangirling like that with my friend ;) My multi fandom life *sigh* )

Jiyong and i went to class and shit down ;) at our place.

School was boring like usual but still i have to study for the finals. I went to the library after school to study things that didn't stick on my brain during class.

I haven't see Taehyung or his friends yet today. They have other classes today. Not even one that's same to mine. I don't know about the other girls.

"(Y/n) why are you studying so hard. It's not good for your brain." Speak of the devil.

"Taehyung. How did you know I'm here?"

"I have my ways baby." He said and pecked my lips.

I looked down to hide my blushing face from him.

"Aww. Is my baby blushing."

"Tae. We're in the library."

"Well than let's get out." He took my things and shoved them in my bag.

He throwed the bag over his shoulder and pulled me out.

"Did you ate lunch?"

"I wasn't really hungr-"

"Baby! Why didn't you eat first? Let's get food for you to eat."

"What's with the 'baby'. And did you eat yet?"