Chapter 17

I like me. And that jawline ❤

Your POV.

I wanted to go home already but this girl won't let me. She said she needed chloth and things for her face to buy at the mall and i have to accompany her.

Hoshi is here to with Dokyeom and Seungkwan. He said the members doesn't need him anymore and he went out again.

I just want to freaking rest from what happened yesterday.

She ended up not buying anything and wasted my precious two hours. Hoshi invited us to his dorm. I was about to decline but he said he won't take no as an answer.

Seungkwan and Dokyeom had their hand wraped around my arms dragging me. How many times am i gonna be dragged today. (-_-') Jihyun is following from behind.

I looked at my wrist watch and it's already six.

"Seungkwan. Isn't it to late to go to your dorm?"

"Who cares. It's just us."

"... You have a point."

It's a ten minutes walk to their dorm from the mall.

Their dorm was cleaner than what i expect.

"Mingyu just cleaned the dorm just now." Dokyeom said.

"No wonder." Jihyun said softly

Seungkwan called their members to the living room and told them to keep their clothes on.

After a few minutes, they all gathered around the living room with puzzled faces and some sleepy faces.

"Hoshi. Who's this."

"This is (Y/n) and Jihyun." Hoshi said pointing at me and Jihyun.

They did the 'oooo's and whispered something to each other.

They introduce themselves even though I've known all of them.

"So what do you two think about our musics?" Woozi asked after he knew that we listen to their musics.

"We love them. It's very good. I can't seem to stop listening them." Jihyun said. Woozi smiled shyly and thanked her.

We talked a little and started playing. I don't know what are they even playing but it's fun.

I got a message from Jiyong that we're supposed to be home right now. I told Jihyun about this and we excuse ourselves. Joshua was being a gentleman sending us home using his(?) Car. Hoshi still following because he can't seem to trust Joshua.

We arrived at Haejin's place and Jiyong and her was squealing for Joshua and Hoshi.

I let them be and went inside after the two idols went home. I sat on the sofa and watched the tv that was left switched on.

I was feeling sleepy so i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

--

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock from my phone and it was dark like nobody was home till now. It was 12 a.m. When did i set an alarm?