Chapter 4

Your POV

I woke up by a smell. I slowly opened my eyes because i was too tired.

The first thing i saw when i opened my eyes is Taehyung sleeping with his hand wrapped around my waist.

I pushed him away.

"W-what are you doing here?"

He groaned with his eyes still closed.

"You told me to stay here with you last night."

Still with his eyes close. But when did i even....

"Pabo (y/n).... You were having a bad dream and told me to stay with you."

He stood up and flicked my forehead.

"Oww... But... How did you know that i was having a bad dream. Are you already there when i was dreaming." (a/n : wth am i even talking about??)

He just stood there for a few seconds.

"I-I was getting you some clothes but when i came back you were already asleep."

"Okay then... But why are you hugging me?!"

He shrugged and walked away. Then he came back with a pair of clothes.

"Get ready. Were going out."

He left me there dumbfounded.

I got changed and went down stairs where the living room is.

"Where are we going? We already finished the project that Mr. Kwon gave."

"Amusement park."

He said while giving his box smile. Well it's really rare to see the bully in school smile. Why is he suddenly acting like this to me.

Amusement park.

"Come on!! Hurry up. I wanna ride that. Why are you walking so slow."

He said while pointing the roller coasters. Wow... This boy is really pumped up.

"Your the one who's walking to-"

I got cut of by Taehyung pulling my wrist to the roller coaster.

We got to the front line and Taehyung pulled me towards the front seat.

He was really excited while i'm scared to death. The roller coaster was really high. As we get up, i saw Taehyung shaking a bit.

(-_-) He was the one who pulled me into this. Suddenly it dropped really fast. I could hear Taehyung screaming... literally.

Then he gripped on to my hand. On every loop his grip got stronger but i don't really care because i'm scared too.

The ride finally ended and we got of. We walk around the amusement park to find other games. But Taehyung's hand is still holding mines.

"Ummm... Taehyung....your still holding my hand. Mind letting it go?"

"I like holding your hand."

My face turned light pink by that. Then he pulled me to a food stall.

"Two churros please."

He gave me one and paid for it. We sat down at a nearby bench there and eat our churros.

It was silence until he spoke up

"(Y/n)...i have something to tell you.."

-------------------------------------------------

😱😱😱 What is he gonna tell you about..... Wait and see💩

Btw.. thank you for reading this piece of .... I don't know. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

And i'm sorry if there's any mistakes or errors 🙏 I hope you enjoy your day (or night)

Byebye. 안녕