Chapter 12

Double update.😊😘💕 It's because i love you guys too much.

Jhope's POV.

I can't sleep because of them. I'm so lucky to be tent partners with Suga.*pls sense the sarcasm* He's already fast asleep leaving me all alone in the night.

*Crack*

Oh my gawd. What was that. It came from outside. Should i wake Suga up. No i can't. If i don't we will die. God help me please.

*Crack*

Oh no. It's getting closer. What should i do. I can't think straight anymore.

*Crack*

It stopped infront of our tent. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!

Then the tents zipper opened and....

"BOOOOO!!"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Your POV.

*Flashback*

After the campfire Jhope entered his tent first. I was about to walk away when Jiyong pulled me back towards the guys.

"We're planning to prank Hobie hyung. Wanna join?" Jungkook said.

"Sure. What's the plan?"

"He probably can't sleep after this so after 30 minutes we will go to his tent and scare the hell out of him. Ouh and Suga... You don't mind a bit of noise right?" Rapmon said.

"Yeah. Do what ever you want."

"Woe... Thanks hyung."

*Present*

We're laughing our ass off now HAHAHHAHAHA. His expression is priceless HAHAHAHA.

"Hey guys... You can stop laughing you know." Hobie said.

"Okay okay."

"I'm sleepy now. Night dude." Rapmon said and we all went to our tents back. It's really a fun camp.

------------

Have a nice day💕