One🌸

Jeon Jungkook is b--

That's not a good start. Let's start over.

Jeon Jungkook is a fated fairy, a helper fairy to be specific, the mythology helper for mankind. He loves his mother, dearly he would say, since it's his everything. His mother is a goddess, the one who controls the sky in day and stars at night.

"Jungkookie, do you know what a fairy supposed to do?" His mother hums in question to the toddler Jungkook tracing his mother's steps in the sinking, heavy, white snow. Snow is one of Jungkook's favorite things to remember his mother since they always walk in the winter a lot.

"Helping!" He raised his mitten hands up, and shouted. "Yes, Jungkookie, what else?" His mother strokes his hair, pulling the almost falling off red beanie over his head again. He snorts uncomfortably but he didn't say anything. "Err, I don't know mummy"

"Okay hear mummy closely will you?" "Okay!" He nods strongly, his upward doe eyes watches his mother closely. His mother giggles, her pinky holding Jungkook's small hands as they strolls in the falling snow.

"There are three things you need to know for you to help as a fairy" "T-That's a lot!" "How so?" "It's more than one" Resulting his mother to burst into giggles.

"It's okay,it's easy Jungkookie" "Yesh mummy" He curls his fingers into a fist, nodding again. "One, is helping in need, the people who really needs help." "Two is helping loved ones, the people you know and hold close, like friends for an example needs help and is helping" "Oooh, then what's number three?"

"Number three, Jungkookie, is soulmate." "What's that?" He tugs his mother's end sweater, her mother stretched a soft smile on her lips, lifting him up in her arms, engulfing him with his warmth. His mother smells like flowers, earth, citrus scented. It's very nice to Jungkook.

"Soulmate is literally what it's said, Jungkookie's soul," She pokes Jungkook's tummy and he giggles, showing his bunny teeth. "...having a partner" "My soul have a friend too? Cool" "Everyone needs a friend too Jungkookie" "Yesh true--mummy stop biting my cheeks"

...

Min Yoongi is having an internal crisis.

He's debating with his soul and brain who says different thing about his unknown mark on the back of his hand. It's nothing much, a certain speck of dot at the middle of the back of his hand, that's all.

Min Yoongi is a toddler that doesn't go well with others due to his quite scary face (what other kids said) but he makes friends with Namjoon and Jimin due to a certain accident. Both of them are bullied and Yoongi is always there to the rescue.

But Yoongi is always a mature child, so he figures that it meant something more than what Namjoon said, a stain that never comes off. Yoongi actually tried washing it all kinds of body soap he founds in the house, even bar soap but it's not coming off from his white skin.

"What if it's the soulmate thing that my mum told you about?" Jimin said, a bubbly smiley one Yoongi called, a crybaby too Yoongi noted. "Soulmate?" Namjoon blinks, stopping him from reading an English story book.

"Mum said that soulmates always have one mark together with the other people on our body, maybe Yoongi-hyung is having the same thingy!" Jimin cheered, Namjoon sighs meanwhile it gives Yoongi interest. What if it is a soulmate thing?

"Jiminnie be real it sounded fake." "Moni-hyung is no fun" Jimin pouted angrily, huffing as he hug a duck plushie in his arm. Yoongi is cranky since he's confused and frustrated due to this unknown event, till he heard Jimin's cry.

"Give him back to me you...you!" Jimin shouted. His knuckles will bruise but who cares since now Yoongi has something to let his steam off.