Fifteen💐

"Wow this is a good song..." Jungkook blinks in disbelief, now wearing blue and white, worn out looking headphones.( Yoongi takes care of his stuff well and wears it till the end so that's why )

"Thanks, although it's just instrumental, I didn't plan to put anything yet" Yoongi bashfully smiles, scratching his scalp as he sees Jungkook blissfully smiles to his composed song.

"I love this, very, soothing like this moment...." Jungkook mumbles, humming along with the song with a peaceful smile on his god-like face that dimly lit by the small light peeks from the curtains beside them. "What do you mean by that--Nevermind"

Yoongi is really embaressed by his compliments so far when he gave Jungkook a listen to his songs, which it's been 30 minutes already.

It's 30 minutes full of compliments which Yoongi doesn't handle very well because he doesn't take compliments frequently to the heart. He also wished to have other opinions, seems like Jungkook is the best choice.

Yoongi also loves how he hums to the song, it fits with the low, soft beats that came out from the headphones Jungkook is wearing. If only he could--"Holy shit" "What's wrong?" Jungkook slides the headphones down to his neck with a worried face.

"I would love to hear you singing for the song you heard just now, it fits very, very nicely--like for real the idea just flowing right now" Yoongi voices out nervously, drumming his fingers on the table, well, he's asking the guy who hasn't been singing in public for a long time so.

"Me? A-Am I that fit to your song? I mean, it's not that I don't want it but--" Jungkook starts to rambled, Yoongi knows because he does this a lot when he's nervous or flustered.

"Kid, when I say yes it's a fucking yes, good?" "I-I would love to lend my voice for your songs, treat me well" Jungkook's adorable bunny smile melted Yoongi's heart into a soft, squishy one and he can't help but fall into it.

"Hyung did you forgot that I'm here?" Jimin, crossing his arms and pouts with a smiling Taehyung beside him, arms on his back. "Oh~ You're both going very smoothly" "What do you mean by that kid?" Yoongi snorts and Jungkook chuckles.

"Very, the gift is lost" Jungkook replies, a playful smile carved on his face as his hand searching for his coffee and Yoongi sighs, squeezing Jungkook's hand and lead him to the coffee's takeout drink Yoongi made for him.

Jungkook mutters a small thank you, a small smile and sips the coffee. Jungkook exclaim happily, a wide smile appears on his face as he complimented the coffee's taste, Yoongi said thank you, thus, a smile later on pasted on Yoongi's face silently.

"Ah Jungkook it's painting on the canvas~" "Really? That's cute" "What kind of language are you using?" Yoongi scrunches his nose, squinting his eyes along and Taehyung chuckles.

"The paper is crumpled up" "Lucky you" Jungkook pouts, sipping his coffee loudly as a sign of his annoyance but Taehyung just giggled.

"I don't know what language are you talking and fuck that" Yoongi puts his hand up in surrender. "You shouldn't know, it's one of Taehyung's languages" Jungkook grins, a small giggle follows after when Taehyung ask him what does he mean by that.

••••

Along the way, Jungkook and Taehyung loves to use their secret language because why noaht???

"Very, the gift is still lost"
=
"It's going smoothly for JK because Yoongi hadn't realised it yet"

"Ah Jungkook, it's painting on the canvas~"
=
"Jungkook, Yoongi is smiling"

"The paper is crumpled up"
=
"Yoongi scrunches his nose up"