Twelve💐

"Jungkook-ah!!!" Oh there he is. As if on a queue, Jungkook and Yoongi turned around to the voice. A raspberry coloured hair male with white trenchcoat come running towards them, along carrying a bouquet of flowers in his arms and take out coffees in his other hand.

"Is that Taehyung's voice?" "Yeah, and why are you late V-hyung. I'm not a superhero that can survive the cold just because I'm blind and my other senses are heightened." "Sorry! I stumbled across Namjoon-hyung and a cu--Wait who's that?" "Ssup" Yoongi raises one of his hand and raises his eyebrows as a greet.

"V-hyung this is Yoongi. He knows your name, we talked while you're gone, for like 3 hours in the snow." "Sorry Jungkook-ah I--wait Yoongi?" "Oy, I'm older than you pricks" Yoongi grumbles and Jungkook giggles in amusement.

"Jungkook do you remember that guy we bumped into when we're in high school...?" "Wait what?" Jungkook blinks. And so does Yoongi. What the fuck? "Yeah that guy with the soulmate mark, like you" "What the fuck?" Yoongi accidentally blurted out loud, earning attention from Jungkook.

"Ah, that Yoongi." "Kid, I would love to hear you using honorifics and I didn't think we'll meet again like this" Yoongi scratches his hair, a minty green coloured one with a side smile.

"How's the butterfly goes?" Jungkook smiled kindly, taking Yoongi's hand in his. "Not finished, only one more part of its right wings. You?" Yoongi shyly smiled, still not used to his warm skin that's the opposite of his cold ones, and fuck, he swears he can feel his cheeks getting warmer.  "Still the B"

"I hope it will come to a finish soon" Jungkook runs his thumb over Yoongi's mark and he shivers, feeling chill tingles his spine. "What does it stands for? Beautiful? Basically? Beginning?" Taehyung squints his eyes and shook it off. "Anyways, nice to meet you Yoongi-ssi but we need to go" Taehyung bows and took Jungkook's arms in his grip.

"Where to?" "Back home, somebody wanted to meet you and I wanted to put the flowers in the vase, Alstroemeria, Statice and Aster" "Huh, nice pick" Jungkook nods in approval and he turned towards the elder one. "We'll meet again next time" "Wait, do you have a phone?" Yoongi stood up abruptly, swiping off the snow on his pants.

"Yes, don't ask why a blind guy owns one and, why?" "I won't ask it kid also I don't know to eat it?" "Hm, I don't think that's a good idea" Jungkook squints his eyes and chuckles.

"You want my number?" "Y-Yeah, if that's fine kid" "Sure, here" Jungkook handed his phone from one of his trenchcoat's pockets to Yoongi. Yoongi dialed his number on, calling his phone and hangs up after.

"Here, done." "I'll rename it later, goodbye Yoongi-hyung" "I-I'll call you!" Jungkook nods at Yoongi, sends off his bunny smile ( it's what Yoongi will call his full smiles from now on ) and walks with Taehyung the opposite way.

Yoongi sighs in relief, it has been a long time since he asked anyone out and he glances at his phone, renaming Jungkook's contact to and he nods to himself. His head perks up in surprise when he's 13 minutes late for his next shift and he run off in god's speed.

"Yoongi good! I though you're hit by a car or something" A blonde haired male frowns, crossing his arms over his chest and Yoongi panted, taking in the oxygen slowly. "Y-Yeah, I'll be faster next time" He squeaks, clutching his chest as he walks over to the staff's room at the back of the cashier.

After few hours passed by, what it seemed to Yoongi is already a day passed by. The customers came a lot like a flood today since it's winter, Yoongi is half glad that Jimin came due to his maternal instinct, somehow and help him. He unlocks his phone, and it's 10 PM.

He winces in shock when the name 'Jungkookie' pops out, flashing in the screen and he slides to answer. Fuck--

•••••

Just for fun I did somethinggg:

Also something for the person who tags me in screenshot of my recent gallery rolls

Lmao the time is like late for 6 min i gotta fix

Yesitsallflowerslol