Seventeen💐

Yoongi stretches his lips in a straight line, sighing heavily through his nostrils after Jungkook and Taehyung left. He swears his cheeks is pink by now on how he was hugged by the bunny boy earlier when he thanked him.

It's not that Yoongi is now like a high school girl that gets flustered over every single thing because it's the first time he ever feel like this, nope it's not about that at all.

Jimin snickered evilly at the pale living male, which Yoongi replied with a salty face. Jimin just giggled afterwards.

"So, that boy?" "Oh please aren't you the same with that boy Taehyung." Yoongi fired back, rolling his eyes, walking back to the cashier since the recess are finished, meanwhile Jimin stupidly standing there with his face blooms in red color.

Yoongi rolls his sleeves up to wash the remaining coffee mugs settled on the prep counter, now scrubbing the mugs with his thought somewhere else. By somewhere I mean someone else, Jeon Jungkook that is.

Yoongi will never know how the boy's bunny smile, his button nose and the corner of his eyes crinkled in complete joy makes him smiling along, as if he's spreading some kind of virus and Yoongi is infected, if that make sense.

Yoongi will never know how the boy can easily talk to him that lasted for hours, even though he's very awkward, salty and seems uninterested in any sort of forms of conversation. He never understand what's so enjoyable talking to him--

"Fucking hell!" Yoongi cussed, his face crumpled up in result, as he fans his hand in the air to cool his burnt hand down. Stupid hot water--great Yoongi now the boy even gets in your head.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jimin hollered out in concern, rushing with a towel in his hands that seemed to be used for wiping the foggy windows.  "Yeah, just hot water, burnt hand." Yoongi sighs, placing his hand under then running cold, tap water, which stings but it's not that much of a hurt, Yoongi is fine.

"Your skin turns bright red hyung!" "It's just because I'm pale like a ghost, this is nothing" Yoongi shakes his head, without turning back to Jimin when reply. "Hoseok-hyung come over with the bandage you kept under the counter" Jimin suddenly spoke up.

Yoongi quickly turns around and tries to snatch his phone away but the younger one is faster. He puts up a grin on his face in contrast to Yoongi's upside down, annoyed, grin. "Great, double the trouble." "Sorry hyung, you're always like this. I need back up"

A little while later, Yoongi's burnt (mind you) right hand is wrapped neatly with (somehow a bow tied up at the end) bandage that Hoseok brought along from his flower shop. Yes the place where Jimin works is Hoseok's flower shop. "There hyung all done!" "What the fuck is with this bow..."

Yoongi looks up at Hoseok in displeased and Hoseok raises his eyebrows, sliding up his shades and placing it at the top of his head. "Shush hyung, you're welcome" "This isn't that serious you guys overreacting." "That's what you said like, many times. We've been to the hospital along with it"

Seokjin comes to the front from his office room at the back, to scan his cafe until his eyes laid on Hoseok waving at him with a smile, moves over to Yoongi with his usual expressionless face, and his bandaged hand.

"Yoongi what happened?!" "He burnt his hand Jin-hyung!" "Okay first of all chill the fuck down with your maternal instinct--I'm fine for fuck's sake"

••••

I'm about to part time job that one of my childhood friend recommended by the end of the month

and then there's my driving lesson.

c':