Two🌸

"Ouch--mummy it happens again!" Jungkook's small feet pitter patter from his bedroom to his mother who is busy cooking lunch in the kitchen. He tugs on his mother's tangling ribbon on her apron and shows his left wrist.

"Again?" "Yesh mummy, it ouchies a lot" He nods and letting his mum strokes his wrist with unfinished written on his wrist, (it's only written 'B' ) in a gentle manner with her thumb.

"Mummy thinks that Jungkookie's soulmate is hurt right now, again" Jungkook then stuck out his bottom lip into a pout. "That's no good, it happened many times now, I hope my soul's friend is alright" He worriedly glances over his red, blueish colour spot that sunk in his fair wrist's skin.

"Jungkookie you're too sweet" "That doesn't mean you can bite my cheeks--ow" "Jungkook are you here???" Jungkook quickly turns towards the familiar voice and his eyes widened with face lits up.

"Taehy--I mean V-hyung!" Jungkook runs towards the door, tip toes to the door handle and turns it open, revealing a child name Taehyung, or V what Jungkook called with a box like smile on his bright face.

"How's your day?" "It's alright, my wrist goes ouchies again though" He shows at Taehyung and the child nodded slowly. "I think maybe your soul's friend trip or fell, that's why it hurts"

"It already happened more than 5 times, which is many times V-hyung"

"Oh no I hope your soul's friend doesn't die"

"V-hyung, think positive" Jungkook frowns slightly.

"I'm sure your soul's friend would be fine Jungkook! If it ouchies many times, your friend is very strong!" Taehyung gives the doe eyes child a thumbs up and he nodded strongly in reply. "Yesh, V-hyung. Now let's go eat before we play"

•••

"Did you get into a fight again Yoongi?" "Yes" Yoongi fidgets, gathering his fingers close to him, showing his knuckles bruised and his cheeks are marked red as it has been punched by the certain bully. "He protected me again mum, 'm...'m sorry" Jimin sobs and Yoongi sighs exasperatedly.

"I thought I already said it's fine Jimin, they are just cowards who likes to show off."  "Yoongi and Namjoon are such mature children" Jimin's mother chuckles, ruffling Jimin's hair comfortingly. "Yoongi come on let auntie patch you up so your mum won't get worry much"  "Okay"

Jimin's mother sends Yoongi back to his house, which his mother repay her kindness with kimchi and stuff (Yoongi doesn't remember what it's called but it's food, he knows) before going back into the house.

Yoongi's face softened and brightened up with a gentle smile when he entered the house, welcomed by the sight of the brown piano he always play everytime. He climbs up the piano's seat (he struggled a little) and lets out a sigh in content when his small fingers feels the cold contact of the piano keys.

His eyes returns to the mark of soulmate, what Jimin said, at the back of his hand. He runs his thumb over the mark that grows larger everytime he's hurt, and sighs. "I wonder if it's the same with my soulmate" "Yoongi come here eat lunch before playing!" "Okay mum!"

He quickly gets off the seat and walks towards the kitchen but he immediately stops midway. He panted, he feels his out of breath, as if his ribs are being crushed by tons of bricks, and his knees feels weak. He drops on the floor, his body feels cold all of the sudden, and he curls up, hugging his knee close.

"Yoongi?!" He heard his mother's faint voice shouting his name and he blinks, his lips mumbling words that forms out 'soulmate' in a whisped, trembling voice. And his vision slowly covered by black dots, he then blacks out.

••••

"Jungkookie!" Jungkook heard his mother shouting in the background of buzzing noises in his head, he weakly whirls his head around, to see a pale faced Taehyung holding his head, his cheeks stained, painted with red paint, as his eyes are full of tears.

Jungkook tried to remember what happened, he only remembers hearing screeching sound and bright light flashing in his view before his fallen in lifeless form.

He sees red and blue colours flickering in his blurry vision, he could feel himself lifted up and both of his hands felt warm as each of them held by Taehyung and his mother. He grabs Taehyung's hand with little strength he had left and his friend, noticed, and peeks his wet eyes at him.

He wipes his tears off his friend's face first, only resulting him to cry more but Jungkook doesn't mind, it's warm. "V-h-hyung..." "Y-Yes?" He sobs out a reply. "D-Do you...think th-that...my souls' f-friend can f...feel my o-ouchies too?"

"I th-think hic so s-since hic you can f-feel his ouchies hic..." "That's no g-good....this ouchies are...are a lot..." Jungkook mutters softly, frowning slightly, slowly blinks at the light above him in the ambulance's van, and his vision blacks out.