23🌸

"R-Right," Yoongi clears his throat awkwardly, inhaling few sharp breaths. "So remember about the mixtape I said to you for my next performance?" Jungkook nodded again as a reply, continue sipping on the coffeee. "So I wanted to put the track you will sing in the mixtape"

The younger brunette choked on his coffee. "Wh-What?" He blurts out, coughing between his said words.

"It would be awesome Jungkookie--It's not like you're going to sing on stage so it's fine, no?" The pale male asks expectantly, biting down his bottom lip nervously with his fingers drumming the table in sync with his fast heartbeat.

"Sure, hyung. Anything for you" Now what the fuck is that response you perfect little human being with adorable bunny smile and giggle like an angel's grace.

••••

"Kook-ah I got to go out for a while, Jimin is stuck somewhere the taxi he always called broke down" Taehyung mentioned to the younger male who is sitting upside down on their royal blue couch as the television flickers a cartoon show, while wearing his brown wood coloured trenchcoat over his milky white sweater.

The younger one's hair bounces as he nods, lips purses in focused on the show he's hearing, and his eyes sparkling in amusement, once in a while smiling throughout the show.

Taehyung is glad he bought a Smart TV for Jungkook since he enjoys Westerners' cartoon shows ever since they went to England. Jungkook thought that their voices sounds funny and adorable so he loves cartoon shows rather than others.

He bid the younger goodbye, and as if on cue, Jungkook's phone, which is placed beside his head conveniently ( he assumed Taehyung does it ) and his hand roams to his side, picking it up.

"Hello Yoong-hyung"

"Shit--I didn't say anything yet?"

"Hyung don't you remember I have TalkBack accessibility?"

Jungkook chuckles when Yoongi mutters an 'ah' in i-just-remembered tone.

"Kid you said you wanted to give me something? The one Taehyung forgot to bring it along earlier"

"Ah yes I--"

Jungkook's brain suddenly went fuzzy, spinning and pulsing loud as if his brain trying to crack his skull open. His skin's temperature went to an absurd heat as if it's on boiling point, especially the certain area of his broad back.

"C-Crap...!"

Jungkook gasped out, his face crumpled in displeasure and Yoongi swears he heard a loud thud, assuming Jungkook fell on the floor.

"Kid, what--Where's Taehyung?!"

"Outside--"

Jungkook curtly replied, groaning and shouting in agony as he kneels down on the floor, blaring light peeking through his back. His throats feels itch for more screaming, and it worries Yoongi so bad he thought that he sounded as if he is tortured.

"Kid--Fuck, I'm coming!"

••••

KARD DON'T RECALL + NOT TODAY CHOREO + BTS SOLO PERFORMANCE + THE FUCKING WINGs TOUR ITSELF OHMYGOOOOOODOODOODODOD

Somebody decided to collab a JiHope fanfic with me yaYyY 😂😂😂

Watch out for it lol 👀