25🌸

Yoongi has never been this fast in his life after running and playing basketball when he's in highschool. He is sure fucked up by that boy Jeon Jungkook, plus, he never been this worried so much about others.

Namjoon, who is lounging in the studio he, Hoseok and Yoongi shares, scrolling through his phone as he looks up dessert for his next meeting, which will be stressful since it is for advertising Taehyung's capabilities in business enrollment.

Namjoon heard loud thuds coming out from Yoongi's studio room, his personal space (of course, it is only allowed to entered by Jungkook freely) and muffled noises and screaming. His eyebrows meets in the middle of his now, creased forehead, as he cranes his neck towards the odd noises.

The door swings open, slamming to the wall rather loudly as he saw Yoongi wearing his leather jacket and white undershirt with ripped jeans, a black cap over his mint green hair, struggling to wear his converse shoes as he hops his way to the entrance door.

"Uh hyung where are you going?" "Jungkookie's--he is in trouble!" Yoongi managed to reply as he struggles wearing the shoes on his other foot. This made Namjoon quickly rise from his seat, grabbing the dangling keys at the nailed wall.

"Hyung faster--we don't have time" "Agh---I really hate Converse!!!"

••••

On his way to Jungkook's residence, Namjoon is driving his own car, which is expensive looking and wow to be looked at, it's a gift from Taehyung, Namjoon calmly stated. His phone vibrates and lits and pops up a new notification message from Taehyung.

 His phone vibrates and lits and pops up a new notification message from Taehyung

Yoongi's mind is clouded with questions of many sorts from Taehyung's odd replies, he can't help but think if they have dark secrets. A drug dealer or something--

"Hyung we're here come on!" Namjoon's call cuts off his thoughts and he clicked his seatbelt open, slamming the door shut and sped off towards Jungkook and Taehyung shared house--okay no it's a fucking bungalow.

"What the fuck?!" Yoongi blurted out in a disbelief tone, his eyes scanning around as he continues on following Namjoon while he unlocks the wooden door of the entrance. "This way hyung!"

••••

Jungkook is yet again facing his punishment, without help from Taehyung like he usually has, and he helplessly whining on the floor, blunt nails digging in his biceps as he tried to refrain from feeling more absolute pain.

His back is now glowing bright in blurry, unrecognizable shape of a pair of fairy wings, which only he can see it clearly and he hates how his own wings betrays him this way and looks awful to his almost blind eyes. Jungkook's ear catches stomping sounds that comes closer, and louder.

He weakly lifts his head up, to see two unidentified figures infront of him, but with familiar mint green and green tea colored hair he had seen before.

"Jungkookie!" He heard a shout.

••••

WELLP I TURNED THE CINEMATOGRAPHY ALL AROUND

NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT WILT, ISOLATED AND DEAD TREES

#THEREISCONVERSEHIGHREFERENCE

!!!!Also don't forget to stream dear ARMYS!!!!