32💐

Jungkook blinks at this question in confusion. "Soulmate?" Yoongi almost nodded in reply, facepalming himself before answering yes in agreement.

"Ah, V-hyung told you that much?"

"What do you expect we had a whole night"

"Right" He giggles, his raven colored hair bounces as he nods. Before Jungkook asked why in curiosity, Yoongi cuts him immediately. "Your soulmate mark is finished, it forms a word now"

Jungkook blinks rapidly at this, his eyes starts to slowly widened after he stopped blinking for a while, his lips slightly parted with a soft gasp follows. "What did it say hyung? I want to know! How does it happened???"

Jungkook is bombarded with questions, he's excited of course by how his lips stretched into a big smile, his bunny teeth showing and his eyes sparkles that Yoongi thought Jungkook has some skills keeping stars behind his eyes.

"It's written butterfly" Yoongi sighs, after holding the younger boy's arms to stop him from bouncing the bed too much because he's still not used waking up early in the morning.

Jungkook immediately stopped as soon as Yoongi finished his sentences, and he stays silent for a while, eyes digging holes at the wooden floor beneath his dangling feet.

"But hyung your--"

"Y-Yes, I know"

"W-Wait so you're my--"

"Kid don't point it out it's embarrassing."

Yoongi's cheeks dusted with pink blush, as he snorts a little to cover off his almost broken voice when he said it, covering half of his face with his arm and waited for the significant other to respond.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled even more, Yoongi now thinks that he keeps the fucking galaxy behind his eyes, his bow shaped lips forms into a larger, much more sweet smile than he ever seen before, nose crinkling in joy.

Jungkook's cheekbones covered with soft pink colour, a goofy giggle pasts his lips and he wrapped his arms around the smaller one, tightly hugging as he nestles his nose deep into Yoongi's mint coloured hair.

"H-Hey kid wha--"

"I'm more happier when it's you"

"Wh-What?"

.
.

WOOPS LATE UPDATE SORRY ABOUT THAT--

I'll publish normally from now on, I am so sorry its because my schedule for classes are pressuring me so I don't want to write like I am forced, I want to write with leisure

Here you go FINALLYMARRYALREADY--