Three🌸

"I'm sorry Miss, but your son is blind"

Jungkook is blind, he knows. Because when he wakes up, he pinches himself and blinks many times, but he only see darkness. He heard his mother's soft sobs behind the door, and Taehyung's grandmother's voice comforting her down. Jungkook feels bad for making everyone crying, he thought silently.

He doesn't like hospitals, by all means he knows that this is a good place since it saves people. He doesn't like it because of how many people suffer just to get better. Also he didn't like the smell of the hospital, like cough syrup.

He heard the door slowly creaks open in the silent, beeping room, soft footsteps came closer and closer, and warmth engulfing him. He hugs back without knowing who, till his ear noticed his friend's apologising in repeat with the lowest voice as possible.

"V-hyung, it's not your fault" "I-I wasn't supposed to r-run hic and leave you behind..." The hug tightens, and Jungkook feels Taehyung sobbing at his shoulder, his petite body shivering as if it's winter.

Jungkook is happy to have a friend like Taehyung, he's very gentle and kind, he can be a fairy too, Jungkook thought.

"V-hyung do you know about me being a fairy?"

"Y-Yes, why?"

"I don't... think I can be one"

"Huh?"

"I can't see V-hyung, I can't help others like this" Jungkook's hand searches for Taehyung's pair blindly, and the other child grabs it, putting it close to his warmth. "I-I'll help you Jungkook, it's the least I can do"

"I don't want you to feel in debt or pity V-hyung--" "It's not, I promise! We are friends aren't we? Friends are there for each other!" The elder one links Jungkook's pinky to his and he lightly shook it.

"I swear that I will take care of Jungkook till I die!" He voices out in determination. "V-hyung what if I die first?" "Err, I visit you and give you flowers everyday! How about that?" "Sounds great V-hyung" Jungkook giggles.

••••

"I assure you he's fine, he's just having a short of oxygen" "Thank you doctor" Yoongi's mother bows behind the curtains where Yoongi's bed are and he slowly breathes through the oxygen mask the nurse gave him.

It feels nice, Yoongi thought. Cold spreading throughout his body, in a comforting way, like what winter always does to him.

Yoongi glances at his hand, his fingers twitching slightly as he slowly turning it around, only to see the mark grew, now forming into somehow a tilted, crooked teardrop shape with holes, or net like patterns. (Yoongi is still a child, his vocabulary range is not wide like Namjoon)

It's not entirely black anymore, only the outlines. Now there's splashes of orange, red, blue and green.

What is it?, he wonders. "Yoongi you made me worried, terribly" He heard his mother's voice and he looks up, his eyes fluttering. "Mum look, the mark grows" "What?" She uncrossed her arms, walking towards beside the boy's bed, and studied the back of his hand close.

"I think it grows whenever you're closer with your soulmate, what your friend Jimin said?" "It's weird," He scrunches his nose. "...but I like it" He took his hand back from his mother's grip closer, gently stroking the mark with a soft smile on his face.

"I hope he or she is alright..." "Yoongi-hyung!!!" Oh his friends came to visit.

••••

"Oh my god it's Taehyung and Jungkook again!" Jungkook's ears catches on squealing girls when he and Taehyung walks through the hallway to their classroom.

It's been more than ten years, they are in high school now, and it seems that Taehyung is keeping his pinky swear promise that Jungkook wouldn't expect he would grant.

Jungkook is a good student in the high school, along with Taehyung, they both are. Jungkook mostly aces in sports, art and music, ironically due to his condition. Taehyung aces the same area, added with language skills since he's going to be a heir of his grandfather's company.

"There's some steps up here Jungkook" "Ah thanks V-hyung" Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice changes throughout the years, it's much more deeper and manlier, his hand also grew warmer when Jungkook feels him gripping his arms and his left shoulder to help him climbing the stairs without failing.

"Hey are we that handsome till the girls are squealing everytime we passes by?" Jungkook asks curiously, and Taehyung hums in questioning tone. "I would say we are since we get compliments and love letters everyday" "So who's more handsome then?"

"You're pretty cute with bunny teeth and big eyes and all, so I am more handsome?" "Get out V-hyung" "Hey you asked though?" Jungkook giggles and Taehyung replies the same. "So you see--" Jungkook feels someone bumps into his shoulder and his balance staggers, thankfully Taehyung is always there to help.

"Watch where you're going" Jungkook heard the other's low, raspy voice, he talks a little fast that his words almost stuck together but Jungkook able to understand since Taehyung is more complicated.

Jungkook smiles, bowing slightly. "I'm sorry I--" "What are you apologising about? Can't you see his condition?" Jungkook heard Taehyung's defensive, stern voice. "What?" The male earlier replied, rather puzzled.

"Hyung, this is the golden student kid I talked about" Another voice whispered, his voice is deep but soothing, like a story teller Jungkook thought.

"Oh--Look kid I'm really sorry I--"

"Can you give me your hand?"

"What?"

....

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY OWN STORY PLOT IF THAT'S POSSIBLE LMAO

in case you're wondering what shape does it look like

I'll post it in the next chapter byE