🌹S p e c i a l🌹

"H-How can you see me?" Yoongi choked out from his sobbing as he presses his wet lips against the warm skin of Jungkook's neck, and the younger chuckles softly as he hugs the older slightly tight.

"I found my soulmate, and I followed your wish"

Yoongi blinks rapidly in confusion of his answer slightly draws back to look at the perfection of Jungkook's face, with the small cute scar on his cheek to the mole under his perfectly sculpted bow shaped lips and his doe eyes full of stars.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Yoongi sniffles softly, rubbing his eyes off from his tears gently and Jungkook chuckled, cradling and stroking Yoongi's cheeks gently with his thumbs.

"Remember when you made a wish when we looked up at the sky before?"

Yoongi and Jungkook seemed to walk across thr park they've met the second time after years of the encounter in highschool, this time he visits it in the spring.

"The sky is pretty, the clouds and all"

"Really?"

"Yeah, the sun is hiding behind the clouds, it's fucking pretty I tell you--Goddamn I didn't bring my camera"

"I want to see them too..."

"Well you can" Jungkook heard another voice, he turns around in alert when the time slows down and stopped. Jungkook's first instinct is to 'look' for Yoongi first, seemingly his doll like lips stretches into a pretty gummy smile as he looks above.

His hands scrambling blindly in the air as he whines softly in displeasure when he couldn't sense where Yoongi is, until he saw another form infront of his eyes. "M-Moon eonnie?" Jungkook widened his eyes.

"I don't leave you know, your mother and I are best friends, I just watch you from afar" The silver haired female crosses her arns over her chest and huffed out annoyingly.

"A-Anyways why do you come after ditching me for such a long time?"

"Hey hey I told you I didn't"

"Quickly, I wanna continue with my date" Jungkook raises his eyebrows and Moon snorted.

"He's lucky to have you, the mankind doesn't deserve you but here you are" Moon whispered and Jungkook shakes his head.

"I don't deserve who I am with now, mostly I don't deserve him" Jungkook mentioned and Moon sighed at him, obviously used to his perks already and clear her throat before starts to speak.

"This is where you'll see if Min Yoongi here is different and worthy having you as his fairy, partner and the love of his life. Like I said mankind don't deserve us, you. So you'll know this test will come" Moon explained seriously, her voice blanketed in superior tone like her position.

She is a military officer.

Jungkook nodded and sighed, before Moon snapped her fingers to let the time starts flowing again.

"Yoong Yoong-hyung, can I..ask you something?" Jungkook started, gulping nervously as he fiddles with his fingers and licking his lips, Yoongi noticed that of course and completely focused on him.

"What do you wish in your life?" The younger's eyes looks at him, eyes sparkling worriedly and curiously at the older one when Yoongi suddenly hold his hand.

Yoongi hummed at this and link their fingers. "Hmm, I got my happiness, which is what I have now including you"

"I pretty much got my dreams came true, writing music I love with my close ones"

Yoongi's eyes trail off to the blue sky and back to Jungkook.

"What I want now is for you to see everything that's beautiful, including yourself"

"Holy shit I'm cheesy" Yoongi muttered embarrassedly and Jungkook laughed, nuzzling against his neck and presses kisses there softly.

For that Yoongi passed the test, true soulmate.

•••••

I suck at updating but here it is! I spend making this at night where I'm free for a while before I stuff again for my exam in the university (which is tomorrow kms)

I hope you love this chapter as much as how you love this book as a whole, thank you so much for reading ♡