Eighteen💐

"Jungkook I bring you cof--" Taehyung pauses from entering Jungkook's room, eyes squinting towards the bright, pastel red light Jungkook forming out from his back in a shape of translucent wings.

Jungkook silently screams, gasping for air as if his lungs are crushed, tears dripping down on his face as he kneels down on the floor of his room with his knees meets his chest. His hand covers his face, as he shivers towards the unpleasantness he's facing.

Taehyung couldn't help his friend, he can only wait till it ends. It's one of Jungkook's side effects in the night, it's always been like this whenever Jungkook hasn't find his fated soulmate yet.

Jungkook said not to worry, but Taehyung knows that this also happened because of another punishment for him, which is telling a mortal soul of his position.

The light from Jungkook's back dimly glows, slowly disappearing into thin air like dusts of stars, as Taehyung places the mug in his hand somewhere else, quickly helping his friend who's trembling on the floor.

"Th-Thank you for the c-coffee..." Jungkook weakly smiles, and Taehyung wonders if there's any more people who picks up small things like Jungkook do. "Sure buddy." Taehyung nods in assent, a smile curled on his lips.

Jungkook's eyes flutters close after muttering his thanks, possibly tired from what happened.

Whenever Jungkook is facing this, it reveals 90% form of his true fairy appearance.

All he knows for sure that, at the corner of Jungkook's eyes, there's a trail of small, twinkling jewels, that stopped till his sideburn, it's the sign of a fairy, what Jungkook explained.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on his bed, tucking him into the soft, fluffy blanket as he softly snores. Jungkook's phone suddenly lits up, vibrating too which catches the male's attention. It's stated there, Yoong Hyung.

"Hello?"

"Who's this? Where's Jungkookie?"

"Ah, he's sleeping"

"What? He's a kid for real--It's only 12?"

"He has some, problems earlier. It's a torture, really, but he's sleeping now"

Little did Yoongi know that Taehyung is telling the truth but he thought it is just a metaphor.

"What? Is some douche bothering him?"

"No, he has some health problems."

Taehyung turned towards the boy, his face turns bitter and sad immediately.

"What? He doesn't tell me this?"

••••

big (s)hit killed everyone bye

it's world's war all over agaIn

fun fact i stop function for more than 3 hours because of bts ynwa

back to making theories . . .