29🌸

Taehyung thinks he brokes Min Yoongi. Which is a rare case. Even Hoseok and Seokjin are very shocked when they came over to Taehyung and Jungkook's shared home, to see Yoongi is mute.

"Taehyung I think you broke him" Namjoon whispered among the circled four males, near the kitchen counter as they eyeing on Yoongi from there. You would be mistaken by how they're talking, it's like a group of teenage girls gossiping, truly.

"Yeah, I think so too hyung" The raspberry haired male scratches his head, his face is drained with guilt as Yoongi continues to stay silent, his untouched cup of coffee in his grip, blankly staring at the marble floor.

"I'll go ask him, again, I'll be right back" Hoseok seperates himself from the group, and the others watches the two interacts for a second, resulting a sighing Hoseok back to their small group.

"He's counting ants now" "Yeah I did broke him" Taehyung rubs his face with his palm, groaning in despair.

Jimin who sits on the countertop in the middle of Taehyung and Hoseok, pats his back comfortingly, earning a grin that curls on Taehyung's lips.

"How many hours has it been?" Seokjin questions, adjusting his glasses on his handsome face and crosses his arms over his covered with beige colored knitted sweater chest, clearing his throat with his eyebrows lifted.

"Three hours" Jimin yawns sleepily after he replies, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws and slowly blinking at Seokjin. "Chim, my room is right across the hall from Jungkook's, go sleep there first"

Taehyung motions his head and Jimin, did, try to persuade he's alright but Taehyung ain't falling for his tricks. So the raven colored hair male eventually goes to Taehyung's bedroom as he's been told, with few angry grumbling follows him.

"Hyung, you know what, go open your shop. You both have business to run" Taehyung mentions, his voice sounded tired and hoarse, busy worrying over his friends instead of himself. "My employees are both troubled, how do I open the shop?" Seokjin replied, stretching his arms.

"Same, Jiminnie is asleep now, he's the only one I got man" Hoseok shrugs, chuckling breathlessly with his arms resting on both of his thighs as he sits at the countertop, a smile playing on his lips.

"Master I can rearrange your schedule to make free time today, I can handle all of your small meetings too" Namjoon said, his thumb already sliding his contacts open to call the office. Taehyung nodded at his friends, gratefully, his smile is weak but they know it's earnestly given.

"Taehyung I will use your kitchen to cook--holy shit this kitchen is heaven!" Seokjin squeals with his pitch when twice higher than usual, almost like a dolphin's range.

••••

Hope this story ain't go too slow or too dragging ;-;

Imma really tired so sorry for late updates