Sixteen💐

Later on, Jungkook made a promise to help Yoongi for his song, well that's what he's supposed to do, helping. Jungkook never forget his position as a fairy. Although what his mum said about him helping in certain categories still confusing.

Fairies like Jungkook helps people, to generate their, what they called, energy bar. Energy bar for fairies are fulfilled by 3 categories, low, medium and high, which has been said by his mother.

The help that works out by the fairy for humans ( which they lend their hand to), will fill the said energy bar, so when they're full, the fairy can grant one wish for the last or a chosen person he or she helped out that makes his or her energy bar completed.

Jungkook forgot the third condition on fastest gaining energy for his energy bar, he's trying to remember, really. But somehow Yoongi distracted him from thinking. He feels happy whenever he's talking to Yoongi, (not that Taehyung isn't) it feels, very comfortable.

Yoongi stutters when Jungkook hugs him after he told how excited he is to sing again and go to where Yoongi's work at (or what Jimin called, a dump) a studio Namjoon owns.

Yoongi is adorable to Jungkook, he's fun to tease and makes him feel at ease, sometime pushes him off the edge, it's confusing to Jungkook but he doesn't mind, it's very nice.

Jungkook wonders how he looks like when he smile, Jimin and Taehyung said that he look different when he does, which is whenever he talked to Jungkook, by the way.

"Goodbye Yoong-hyung, we'll meet again tomorrow" "Yeah bye Jungkookie, don't get hit by a car" Yoongi chuckles and the boy just shake his head and sighs. "Take care Jungkook and Tae!" "You too Chim" Taehyung shines his box smile, with his pearly whites, making Jimin flustered.

As Taehyung is holding Jungkook's arms, guiding him along from any accidents like tripping, bumping, falling over, etcetera, Jungkook winces in pain as he mutters out a small "Ouch" with a hissing noise. "You okay Jungkook?"

"I'm fine just, my soulmate must have been injured themselves, it hurts where the mark is" "What? I thought it already stopped when we're like, in Tokyo for a few years?" Taehyung pointed out and Jungkook blinks rapidly, his footsteps came into a stop.

"Yeah remember when we came back to Busan, my place for a week to pack up for our education trip to England?" "Yeah you dropped my toy collection, how can I not remember." Taehyung squints his eyes.

"That's because the mark stings a lot that I feel unstable and almost collapsed, thank god for your shelf that's still in my house" "Oh."

"And we're back here in Seoul, a week ago, and I can feel the pain from him or her again." Jungkook tilts his head to the side, curled fist under his chin in a thinking pose with his eyebrows furrowed to the middle of his forehead.

"Taehyung what if my soulmate is close by whenever I can feel the pain?" Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes widened in shock in synchronisation. "You called my name holy shit--this is seriously giving me goosebumps and chills."

••••

For those who are questioning Jungkook's level of blindness is that he can only see super blurry shit whenever he tries to look, it's not completely blindness

Also how come Dreamcatcher, 24k, Day 6, Royal Pirates, History are underrated? I could go on with talented yet MORE underrated groups but im so ?????

I DON'T GET IT I meAn--DO PEOPLE NOWADAYS ARE ONLY COUNTING THE VIEWS OR THE LIKES OR THE COMPANY OR POPULARITY NOT THE CONTENT AND QUALITY???? DDDDD":