22🌸

It's been three weeks in a row that Jungkook walks in to the Pastel Pink cafe Seokjin owns.

Seokjin loved that boy so much because he's adorably sweet (at some point Yoongi knows Jungkook is annoyed but he never tells it clearly) and loveable so he always give him half priced for what he ordered and chatted with him if he has time.

Jungkook refuses his offer, still paying him in full price since Jungkook knows Seokjin is making business and money for living. Seokjin hugged the boy tightly that Yoongi worried he might turned blue.

Hoseok loved the boy too, Yoongi can see. Although maybe he asked too many questions about how Yoongi is like whenever he's with him and Yoongi is always there to cut him off before he crosses the line.

Yoongi can see Jimin smiled a lot these days, possibly the after effect of Kim Taehyung.

Jimin usually do smile, but he knows it's not entirely genuine to the core. He suffers both mentally and physically due to his worry over his family, which he left due to financial circumstances.

He worked too hard and pushing himself that Yoongi, including Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon, are actually thinking that he wanted to kill himself. He thinks too much over someone else that he forgot his own.

Yoongi is glad to have Taehyung around, although that boy sometimes speak nonsense and making Seokjin tells more unnecessarily stupid jokes and puns, Taehyung watches over Jimin's back and pushing him to make himself walk properly.

To Yoongi, Jungkook is undescribably unreal to him. As if the word to describe him in this world isn't enough for him to elaborate how perfection can he be.

All he can say is that Jungkook is very gentle, sweet and looks like a 5 years old when he laughs or smile. He's beautiful that a person would stop and took a while to take a look on him properly, and Yoongi is clearly one of them.

He only sings a few sentences to Yoongi, and a paragraph if Yoongi asked for more.

Yoongi thought his voice is underrated, it's angelic, soft, and everything you imagine from the taste of fluffy cloud sweet cotton candy. He wished for the time to pass quickly so he could finish his mixtape and finally work one collaboration with him.

Or maybe--"I could put it in one of my tracks" Yoongi mutters out of the blue, leading Jungkook to blink in confusion as he sips on the coffee Yoongi made. "What is?" He kindly questions.

"Hey Jungkookie remember about you promised me the collaboration on one song with me?" "Yoong-hyung I don't mind how many songs you wanted to sing, I'll sing for you" The male nods strongly, his brown hair bounces along as he sips more of the coffee.

Min Yoongi almost toppled over and groaning in pain of the sudden attack to his fragile heart.

••••

Aaaaa I feel really blessed for having internet friends even though i even found douchebags on the road trip but hAh I feel happy either way for the ones who stayed with an ass with many problems like me💕