1.

Characters in the story.

Emma - Doesn't believe in anything anyone says and is very adventurous.

Eva - Fat, chubby and of a really friendly and sassy nature. Really scared.

Fizzy - Funny and adventurous. Will  joke anytime.

Liza - Really talkative and hyper. Energetic in some sense.

Ashley - Likes to stay alone and is really quite.

Sasha - Scared of life. Silent and stays depressed.

Sia - Mother of the group. Talks about intelligence and is really moody.

Bethany  - Has been in the school since the beginning of time and knows every secret.

Katy - Silent. Doesn't talk to much. An old and close friend of Sia.

+.+*:.+*.:+*+:.*.*×.*+*+..:*.*+

Chapter 1

It was a winter Wednesday afternoon and the wind was cold and chilly. The sky was dark and it seemed as if could rain any second now. 7 girls and close friends who would sacrifice their lives for each other, walked out of the examination hall and walked against the cold wind that slapped their faces. Sia clutched onto her jacket trying to keep herself warm as everyone headed towards the school cafeteria.

"The weather is so beautiful." Liza said as she gazed up to the sky and then sighing as she heard Eva's words.

"Too bad, we have those extra math remedial class." She scrunched up her nose as she gobbled up her Doritos. They had to take math classes because they were very bad at math. But it was useless and boring, studying that same chapters and stuff over and over again and still not understanding a single word.

"But the weather is so beautiful, I don't feel like going to the class." Emma stated and everyone else nodded. Who would even think about going to class when the sky was roaring and the wind was cold enough to chill their bones. But nobody was going to allow them to their skip their extra classes.

"We can go and hide in our secret place." Ashley popped in and everyone looked at her. The idea seemed to be ringing a bell in their minds.

"We have been caught over there multiple times." Eva sighed.

"What about the hiding place under those stairs." Ashley suggested.

"Been caught there as well." Eva waved off as she played with a strand of her hair. It was pathetic, every time they tried to skip their classes, a teachers pet would tag along to chase them and find them and return them to the class.

"We need to find a new hiding place." Saasha added and everyone agreed. The cold win hugged them as they fought against it and searched for a new place to hide. A drop fell on Fizzy's nose and she looked up to the sky. It was definitely raining and the sky had never been so beautiful. She rolled her sleeve and stretched out her hand to take more drops.

"It is raining." She happily stated. It was true, it had not rained for two months. The climate was cold and the sky was dark. They ran to find shelter and ran to the nearest place, so they stood under the shade of a big tree. The tree did not provide them much protection from the rain but it was enough to help them from being completely soaked.

"It is no good." Bethany sighed as she took a look at her wet coat. The rain was till doing them no good. Soon a classmate walked by. Their math teacher used to send students to find the girls who were not attending classes and were hiding.

"Oh god. They are here." Liza said and she walked backwards to tried to hide herself and was in the most back of them. Her back hit the tree as she rested on it and then closed her eyes and had her head up. A cold, bony finger traced her jawline and forced her to open her eyes. It froze her head, the touch seemed almost inhumanly, the cold skin. She looked here and there but the other girls were still standing at the exact same position. Liza shrugged it off, pretending it was just her imagination.

It was not.

"I know a place. Senior wing, second year are not attending classes these days so their classes are pretty much empty. We can hide there." Bethany suggested and everyone else nodded. It was raining pretty hard and it was hard to run across the wet muddy playground all the way to the corner of the school but they did not have much choices so they had to.

"On the count of three. 1....2...3....go." Bethany counted and they flew off. They ran through the playground splashing and jumping in the mud until they made it to the staircase. They walked up and came to a dark corner. There was no bulb or light there. They opened the door and threw themselves in, dripping and soaked from head to toe, they gathered some chairs and sat down in a circle, trying to catch their breath.

"My clothes and hair smell like shit." Emma said in disgust as she looked at her wet body. 

"My shoe and socks are all wet." Eva whined taking her shoes off. She held them and placed them near the window and then returned back to her seat.

"Look, we do not want to get caught, so speak really silently. One person shall speak at a time." Sia recommended. The class was small and every word, sigh and breath they let out would echo. Every slightest sound they would make would echo.

"What should we talk about ?" Sia asked.

"Ghosts ? It seems like the perfect atmosphere to talk about stuff like this." Emma smiled. She folded her legs and sat up. Horror stuff had always fascinated Emma though she did not believe in all this stuff.

"Has anybody seen one ?" Sashaa asked.

"I have a story..."