21.

Eva

Emma was startled, her jaw flew open and her eyes got wet.

"She died ?" She said almost in a whisper. Ofcourse, this was a big news to her and she was really close to Fizzy. I lowered my head and nodded.

"Is there something else, that I d-dont know ??" She said, holding back her tears. I looked at her with sympathy in my eyes and nodded, she let out a sigh. "Sia didn't make it either, I have no clue where Bethany is and right now Liza is after our lives. I ran here to save mine."

I looked up at Emma who seemed as if air has been knocked out of her, she gasped keeping her hand over her mouth, violently shaking. I was completely clueless what was happening. I gave her a puzzled look and she started speaking.

"I know a way to get us out of here, listen carefully. I can not leave this room at all because of her spell. If I do I will die." She spoke and I listened carefully and nodded.

"But I know a way to get us out of here and also, to get my body back ofcourse." She explained.

"There is this persulator, it is a knife Myldia keeps with her, very secretly somewhere under her clothes. If you stab Myldia with that knife, directly at the throat she would die and we would be returned." Emma explained.

"What about your body ?" I inquired.

"She also keeps a spretro which sucks the spirits out of the bodies our transfers them into others. You just have to suck her spririt out and I will get back into my body." She explained and I nodded. I got up and whispered goodbye. I had to go and tell the others.

"Please be very careful." Emma slightly whispered and I returned it with a smile. I made my way towards the door and silently twisted the door knob and stepped out. I started making my way towards where I came from. Sure enough Sia's body was still there, the sight of her dead body tensed me and I turned in the other direction, it was then when I heard shouting. I started running in that direction and kept running until I reached.

"Liza, what is- Katy !?" My eyes froze, my body paralysed, my heart beating so loud that it felt it would explode, the blood drained from my body and my face went pale and started sweating. Katy was brutally killed. Her neck sliced into two and blood pouring out like a fountain from it.

"Eva I didn't mean it, please understand." Liza said turning her eyes towards me and started walking my way. I took a step back, my heart drumming. I was afraid she would kill me, I was afraid of being killed brutally, a lump started forming in my throat.

"St-stay away from m-me." I said, choking on my own words which were dry and unclear. Sashaa stepped in grabbing Liza's shoulder.

"Eva. Its alright. Liza was, not herself." Sashaa explained which didn't help me at all. She could be pretending to act normal right now because as soon as I would give myself in, she could stab me for all I know.

"Both of you stay away from me." I shouted at them, taking huge steps back. My chest was rising and falling due to heavy breathing.

"Eva please, just calm down." Liza shouted back, glaring at me. She then threw the bloody knife into the other corner of the room and raised both of her hands in the air.

"I will not hurt you, I promise." Liza said looking at me with innocent eyes. I calmed down a little because finally, tje knife was out of her hand. I walked upto them.

"Emma is alive." I sighed looking at my fingers and playing with them. Their mouths fell open and they both shouted in unison "What !?"

"She knows a way, to get us out of here." I said and they nodded their heads and I continued, "we have to get to Myldia. Once we reach her, we are safe. But we need a plan."

"What about Bethany ?" Sashaa asked.

"I don't care. Just listen. Myldia keeps two very speacial objects hidden in or under her clothes. The spretro and the persulator. The persulator is a knife that after stabbing her in the throat, kills her and her spell and we will be free. The spretro will suck the spirit out, freeing the body and Emma can have her body back."

"What happened to Emma ?" Liza askes with concern.

"She never died. Myldia just preserved her body for her own self." I explained.

"But how will we reach Myldia ?" Sashaa asked.

"We are three. She is one." I smirked.