22.

Eva

After I told them my plan, their confidence increased and they just had a really big smile on their faces. I had thought really hard on this plan, it was a revenge from us now. Revenge, for taking away our lives, our friends, our mothers and everything we ever had. We just want Myldia to arrive. We started walking around the corner when something caught our eyes. It was Bethany. She was standing there like a drunk person watching us.

"Bethany, oh gosh we fina-" Liza was cut off by a loud scream which had escaped Sashaa's lips. I was bewildered at first but then, my heart shattered into a thousand pieces. Bethany laid dead on the floor, a knife in her back. As she fell down, the backgrounds revealed the one and only, the one we were waiting for, Myldia.

"One out, three to go." She snickered, here eyes at us. I gulped but then I shared a look with Liza and Sashaa and gestured them not to be afraid. They nodded and soon enough Sashaa and I sprinted at Myldia tackling her down. Liza got hold of the knife on Bethany's back and started moving towards us. Myldia was trying to escape from our grip but as I said, two is better than one. Liza started cutting off Myldia's hands and light shone out of the cut part.

"Sashaa, the spretro !" I shouted and she nodded. She quickly started searching for the spretro around her body and soon enough she hauled out a large trumpet type thing. it was flawless, golden from head to toe, studded with black pearls and had a little needle at the end. Sashaa started injecting the needle into her neck and then the trumpet started spinning around all by itself. It meant the spirit was being sucked. There was a lot of light and movement and noise so i could not even predict what was going to happen.

Soon enough a spirit flew out of Emma's body. The true Myldia, she was just a plain soul, no features, no body, no legs. Just a plain old soul. She was getting out of our grasp so I started searching the body again and soon enough found a golden knife which had a design similar to that of the spretro. I knew it, the knife was the persulator.

I went forward to Myldia and without a second thought, I crossed my fingers, closed my eyes and just stabbed her in the neck. I quickly opened my eyes once again. The knife was stuck in the middle of the soul of Myldia, and a liquid was pouring out of it. The moment the liquid came out it turned into smoke. Not soon enough, the whole room was full of smoke and we were getting blinded by it.

"Liza ! Sashaa ! Grab my hand." I ordered them and soon enough I felt something touch my hand. I firmly gripped onto them and just closed my eyes, waiting for the smoke to vanish. Slowly I started opening my eyes and on the floor was a great amount of water. It was not moving, it was just still water. I gulped and Liza and Sashaa let go of each other's hands. We started walking towards the water and looked down into it.

"There is nothing but our reflection in it." Sashaa said looking at me. I sighed and looked down at the reflection.

"I thought everything would be fine when we kill Myldia." Liza angrily stormed at me and my heart beat fastened. She was right. Now what the heck am I supposed to do. Nothing is left except for the three of us here. Myldia was the only one with powers, even she is not here anymore. I gulped and a tear rolled down my eyes.

"Eva ? Are you crying ?" Liza said, her anger converting into concern and I slightly nodded. She pulled me into a hug. 

"It's all my fault, I probably told you guys the wrong information about getting home, only if Emma hadn't told me the right thing I sw-

"Emma ?" Sashaa said in surprise. I looked upto her.

"That is it. Emma. She can help us out." I said happily.