8.

Eva's POV

"WH-WHAT !?" Bethany screamed in my ear. It was obviously a shock. That in the morning you wake up and your 8 year long companion just died in a stupid dream. Yes. Our body was  but our souls took us there, Emma died, her body vanished. I still was in shock and I could not believe that I had just lost a best friend.

"She was a good friend." Liza sniffed as she wiped away one of her tear looking at the window. By now everyone was crying, it was a major loss.

"She always tried to keep us together. I miss her so much." Sia cried looking down. Everyone was sad. A 15 years old girl just lost her life. She had a future ahead of her. She hadn't even graduated and had not even seen the world.

"What do we do now ?" Fizzy sniffed preventing a tear. I looked up and sniffed. This was difficult than I thought. The unknown gives us clues, we kill innocent people and in the end one of us dies.

"We have to wait for her to come and give us the clues." I said looking at the ceiling. We pretty much spent the whole day complaining on how we were starving and how one of us would die. I was afraid. After losing someone really important, i was scared that one of us will be next. i could not even think about how it would be seeing Liza, Bethany or others die.

Soon it was night time and the moon shone brightly. It was time for the unseen to come and write the clues on the board. We all were scared on whose turn it will be next. Who will die. It could be anyone o us even me. Soon a great gush of wind blew past us. The windows rattled and the fan on the ceiling started to move by itself. We looked closely, the chalk started to fly in the air and it twirled and started scribbling.

Next clue. Should be done by Sia and Katy

You will hear that smell
It will remind you of hell
Dare and take away that rope
Hang him on and loose no hope
Brown skin girl will he standing there
Loose no time and cut her hair.

You have 15 minutes ny child. Your time starts now.

Sia and Katy gulped. Katy started to cry but it had to be done sooner or later. We all looked at her with sympathetic faces while Katy buried her head in her knees. Katy's face had drained it colours and her palms had turned white, she was shaking.

"Hey Unseen ! Who the fuck do you think you are ?" Sia yelled. Her rebellious attitude getting the best of her. But there was no reply, you could sense, fear in Sia's shaky voice.

"Why did you kill Emma ? You promised you would let us out !" Sia screamed. Not soon enough an invisible force knocked her wind out. She was punched in the stomach and she flew across the room and hit her back hard on the wall. Her eyes were closed and all of us were in shock. Even my heart beat had lost its control and felt like it would fall out of my chest.

"SIA !!" Katy screamed and ran after her. The moment she touched her skin, a golden thick highlighter got attached to her finger and it started melting and burning her skin. She tried to wipe it off but it got stuck to her other fingers and kept on melting them out. She was screaming and crying in horror. Soon enough a voice spoke,

10 minutes..

Everybody was shocked and in fact to scared to help. The highlighter had reached till Katy's elbows and had practically burned her whole upper arm. She was constantly screaming at the top of her lungs while Sia laid there unconscious. We knew if we touched her we would end up being burned as well.

"They have to do their task. Time is running out." Bethany whispered to me and I tensed up a bit. What were we supposed to do ? I shakily got up and had my hands on my hips with my fingers crossed.

"Hello unseen." I almost whispered, "please give them time. Sia is being her old rebellious self. She doesn't mean any of it."

LIEESSS !!

I got scared and nearly jumped 2 feet in the air at the sudden outburst of the unseen. But i had to make myself clear and seek guidance in order to protect my friends and I.

"Unseen. Why did you kill Emma ?" Liza whispered as she got on her knees and had her eyes tightly shut just in case she is thrown across the room.

She was worthless and I knew what she was going to do in the future.

Future ? What the hell was she going to do in the future ? Kill all of us ? Kill the unseen, maybe ? What was going on ?

"Who are you ?" Sashaa asked.

It is none of your business.

"What about the mission ?" Fizzy asked.

I leave it on you and Liza. Both of you go but on a different mission. The mission will be held in this class. I am giving you the clues

Lies a girl with body no more
Here's a girl with elbows so sore
In this room you shall find a light
Kill the first one that comes in your sight
Keep your eyes sealed
Tonight I shall be revealed