20.

Sashaa

I ran towards my mom and hugged her tightly, I could not believe mt eyes and I was just shocked, however I was hundred and ten percent sure that my mind was playing games with me, but the presence of my mother was enough to make me forget all the pain I have been going throught the past days.

"Mother how- when- what are you doing here ?" I asked my mom, tears streaming down my face as I looked upto her with a smiling face.

"Its alright." She softly replied. Her voice. I had almost forgotten her voice, it seemed so magical. My ears were blessed and I wrapped my hands tightly around her.

"Mom I missed you and I-I just wanna go home. Take me home. Please." I pleaded, my voice hoarse as I sobbed into her chest. Her hand patted my back as I cried.

"Are you going to take me home ?" I asked but she didnt reply. I looked up and let out a gasp. The thing I was seeing right now was the last thing I wanted to see in my life.

"Myldia ?" I asked. We all saw that coming but that is not the way I expected it to be.

Surprise ! Surprise ! Surprise!

"What do you want ?" I hissed at her and she just let out an irritated huff that annoyed me so much that I wanted to slap that stupid smirk on her face.

Uggh. That same ugly attitude all of you have. Angways I came to warn you. Katy is in grave danger.

With those words she disappeared in black stardust. I blinked my eyes hard, once or twice and it took me a second to realise what was going on. I looked down at Sia's dead body one last time, bent down and kissed her forehead and then stood up. I knew what was gone could not come back. But what is there can still be saved.

I started running in the direction in which Katy and Liza ran. I kept running through the empty, dull and dark corridor, stumbling over a few stuff when finally I heard an ear piercing scream. That was it. I froze dead in my tracks and I almost had a mini heart attack. I started running faster and faster until I stopped at a dead end and saw blood splashed all over the walls. I let out a loud scream and tears blurred my vision.

"KATY !! WHAT THE HELL ! LIZA ARE YOU INSANE !?" I screamed at her. Katy laid against a wall, her neck sliced in two. It was dreadful to see that, blood was pouring down her neck, down to her knees and it kept flowing out. Liza stood there and she looked at me with a blank expression.

I was afraid that she was going to kill me so I started taking steps back. She looked at me but her expression faded from blank to full of sorrow, grief and guilt. Had she went back to sane ?

"S-Sashaa ?" She whispered with her voice dry and unrecognizable. My heart was beating so loud. I was sure Myldia had had her under her spell. I carefully took a step forward and another and then I was standing there looking at her in the eye.

"I-I did not mean-I am so sorry." She said burying her face in her hands and then started sobbing bitterly. I kept my hand on her shoulder and calmed her down. Liza turned around to see the horrible state of Katy and she literally turned pale. It looked so disgusting and frightening at the same time.

"Lets go." I said wiping away my tears.

Eva

The smell was making me wanna puke my guts off. I wanted to run away from there but it was like the smell was pulling me towards itself and the smoke - the smoke was scaring me shitless.

So with my heart beating loudly, I shakily touched the doorknob and then twisted it. It clicked open with a creak and I swinged it. I pushed it and took a step forward and took a peek inside. To my surprise I saw a faded shadowy figure. Its back was facing me but because I opened the door so slowly, it didn't turn back to see me.

I secretly closed the door behind me and then just stood there breathing heavily and then I took a step forward.

"Hello ?" I faintly spoke. It did not respond so I spoke a bit louder this time. "Hello ?" I said loudly and this time it turned and my heart was beating out of my chest.

"Emma ?" I almost choked on air and my eyes were null. How could this be possible ? This means she was alive the whole time and we were grieving over her death ?

"Eva ?" She said, a faint smile forming on her face. I wanted to go hug her but her physical form was scaring me shitless.

"Emma ? What happened ?" I asked.

"Long story short. Myldia wanted a body so she could physically appear infront of us so she just laid down her hands on me." She sighed and I nodded.

"Did you see Fizzy ? I told her some very important things." She nodded and my heart stopped beating. Her smile dropped and she looked at me.

"Fizzy has died."