11.

Everyone turned behind to see where the mysterious voice had come from, and it was non other than the mysterious Ashley herself. Everyone felt betrayed, shocked and moreover confused. Ashley did not look like herself, instead she looked rather pale, ghostly and translucent. Everybody was confused and angry at the same time. They had been betrayed.

"What's going on ?" Eva screamed, jumping and tackling Ashley down while Ashley just stood there admiring her stupidity. She laughed at her and then with her power, threw Eva across the room and dusted herself.

"Somebody gonna explain what is happening ?" Liza piped in and Ashley nodded.

"Well you see, when we were deciding to skip math class, I went to the toilets and heard a voice. I was rather scared than I cared to explain. There was a ghost, her name was Myldia. She is the one you call unseen. Myldia, she was just blood thirsty, she wanted bad for this school, so she asked me to bring all of you to the abandoned classroom. The classroom she lives in. I told her that I could not do it, but you know....Myldia promised me she would give me some powers so I could not deny her sweet offer. Now look at me, I am going to break free, powerful as ever, while you. You are just going to rot here like anything." Ashley stood there admiring her nails and laughing like a maniac. Everyone felt so betrayed that they could not do anything but feel sorry for believing her.

"You are so pathetic." Bethany spat and Ashley just stood there smiling like a complete fool.

"I shall take that as a compliment." Ashley beamed.

"You killed Emma, your best friend, for st-stupid powers !?" Fizzy said looking devastated.

"What do you want from us. Why are you here ?" Sashaa added. Ashley looked at her, impressed with her question and then smiled, devious smile.

"Oh you know, just to say hi and show off my powers." Ashley smiled. Everyone was disgusted by her attitude, feeling rather betrayed by the thing that stood in front of her. Who would know that a best friend, who has been there through thick and thin, for 6 years would just kill them for filthy powers.

"There are more surprises to come." Ashley laughed and she swung her hand, blue dust glowing around it and Sia and Katy stood up, looking really healthy. "I still have humanity and care for you guys. Ever wondered why you never felt hungry ? My powers kept you alive." Ashley darkly said. Was she trying to show that she cared, the only thing going in their mind was how she had killed Emma.

"All, but not the least, you killed Emma." Eva shouted at her.

"Emma isn't dead." Ashley said, boring her eyes into the girls, who were confused as hell. Despite the fact, thinking that Emma had been dead for weeks, grieving over her death, and loosing precious tears, Ashley comes up and tells that Emma isn't dead.

"Oh yeah ? Where is she then ?" Eva asks.

here I am  

Everyone looked up to see, Emma. She looked different. Her black hair was simply dark grey, her skin was white as a ghost, her skin was glowing, it seemed as if glitter was carved into it. And her voice was the most crazy thing about her. It was the voice of the unseen or Myldia as I should call it now. Things were starting to become crystal clear.

"You are not Emma." Sia said. It felt magical, hearing Sia's voice after days, but she was right. That thing was not Emma.

I know I am not Emma, I am simply Myldia. I just needed a body and had to kill one of you in order to preserve a body. But Emma still is not dead.

"This is absolute crap and bullshit. Why did you make us kill our mothers ?" Liza asked, screaming directly into her face.

Your mothers, they used to be my teachers, they forced me to study hard and then gave me low grades and humiliated me in front of everyone. I was outcasted. Something had to be done my child. She is where she belongs now.

"You are absolutely pathetic." Fizzy said, at the verge of tears. Her eyes sore and puffy. Nothing could be done now.

"What do you want from us now ?" Henley asked.

"I want...fun." Myldia laughed. A laugh followed by Ashley and they both stood there laughing at the hard luck of the girls in front of them. Pitying over them and just enjoying themselves. Anger flashed upon the girls eyes.

"What do you want us to do now ?" Liza asked, glaring at Myldia and Ashley.

"A new mission."

a/n

I really don't write authors note but

---------PLEASE READ THIS----------

I am absolutely happy by the support you have given me, but I have my Board Exams next week, these are the most important exams, you get marks and on the basis of these marks you get admission in college, and job. Please pray for me that I succeed with brilliant marks. Once I am done with my exams, you guys will get like 5 chapters daily. I want you guys to comment. I need ideas. Until then, bye. LOVE YOU

Dedication to cherryharry161 for commenting and motivating me to write this chapter even though I have exams ;)

--------------