17.

Fizzy

"Just wait for a while okay ? I have been so lonely ever since." Emma pleaded.

"Our life is pretty crap. Inst it ?" I said with a sigh as I slumped down on the floor beside her. She let out a loud ghostly chuckle which honestly scared me to death. I just nodded and she slid down next to me. It felt weird to be sitting with a smoky figure.

"How does it feel ?" I asked her. She did not get my point and frowned.

"Feel ? What do I feel about what ?" She asked me not getting my point so I clearly repeated myself. I was being honest because  I was scared to death sitting next to a ghost, spirit, dead person or whatever you call it. I was just scared.

"A-about being a gh-ost ?" I choked the words out and then looked at her. Her eyes were looking down at the floor. A tear slid down her eyes and vanished away like a hot water vapour diffusing into air.

"I-I dont know. I just dont feel anything. I forgotten what it feels like to walk, eat..... it feels like you are dead but in the present world." She sniffed. I could barely understand her. She stood there looking at the ceiling and we sat there in silence for a moment. All of a sudden her hand tightened on my wrist. She clutched it and looked at me in horror. Her eyes wide open.

"Myldia ! She is coming. Get out if here and don't come back !" She demanded looking scared to death.

"But wh-

"JUST GO !" She shouted and I zoomed off without a second thought. I didnt even get a chance to say goodbye. But I knew she was my friend and wanted the best of me.

It was important. I had to tell someone that Emma was alive and about the magical things Myldia had that could save us from here and could take us back to our normal life. But most importantly telling them the presence of Emma and getting her body back from Myldia

I kept running until I bumped into something really heavy and fell on the floor. Hard. The pain was so intense that I blacked out.

Sashaa

I took heavy steps looking sideways at doors, afraid something would come out of the door and scare me. And what I was afraid of. I heard something. Footsteps. Heavy footsteps. I tried to stay calm so I could indicate where the sound was coming from. It felt like someone was running and it was coming towards me.

Me chickening out, I started running even faster before the thing catches me and I was almost running like a blind person until I ran into someone. I almost lost my balance but stayed steady and looked beneath me. Fizzy had fallen hard.

She was unconscious and her head was bleeding. I crouched down and bent next to her, lifting her head up. She had fallen so bad that it had damaged her skull. I almost had a panic attack seeing her like this and my heart started to race. Her face was going pale due to the uncontrollable leakage of blood. I had nothing to stop its flow. My mind went blank so there was nothing I could do. I did what anyone else would do.

"HELP ! SOMEBODY ! FIZZY IS DYING !!" I cried, tears pouring down my cheeks and landing onto her forehead. I was sobbing and I kept on shouting for help until Eva showed up. I looked up to her with a worried expression. She looked horrified and fell down next to her. She held Fizzys hand and kept shaking it.

"Fizzy please wake up ! Not you now." Eva cried looking at her dying friend. Looking at the amount of blood loss, nothing could be done now but to bid farewell to our best friend. I tightly shut my eyes and let the tears fall. Her face was pale.

"What do we do with the body ?" I asked Eva and she wiped the tears if her face.

"We have nothing but to leave it here." Eva said and I looked at her as if she had gone mental.

"It will rot away." I snapped.

"We cant carry a dead body around. Sashaa I know she is our best friend but we have to use our brain." Eva sniffed. I looked again at Fizzy realizing it was all my fault. If I would not have been running like a blind person, she would not have been dead. Now I would be forced to live with guilt of murdering my own best friend.

"Lets just go." Eva silently sobbed and gave me her hand so I could lift her up. We carefully laid down the dead body, took a last look at our best friend and walked away crying hysterically.

■□

Sia and Katy had each other so if a major accident happens, there would be someone as a helper and as a witness. Sashaa was with Eva. The only one alone was Liza who must be the next victim of Myldia.