5.

It was their second day. Morning sun finally arose but it didn't seem happy. The sun was being escorted by dark clouds that would only brig coldness and despair to the city. The sun weakly shone and the atmosphere was till really cold. The girls had fallen asleep. In the classroom, girls were scattered around, on the table, on the chair, on the floor and even against the door and the wall.

The first one to wake up was Sashaa. She yawned and stretched her arms, like she would do every morning she woke up. But when reality hit her, she ran into panic. She looked out of the window only to see children running here and there. What time was it even ?

She walked over to Ashley to wake her up but sorry not sorry, Ashley was snoring like an animal. Knocked out cold. She went and nudged Katy by her shoulder, her crossed as fear was getting the best of her.

Katy slowly twitched her eyes maybe once or twice and then looked over at Sashaa. Katy was found completely senseless.

"What do we do now !?" Sashaa screamed in her face knocking the daylights out of everyone. Everyone looked around and was completely as shocked as anyone else was.

"The door is still locked. We still have to wait for the voice to come and free us." Emma spoke opening her sleepy eyes.

"I am afraid that it will not come." Bethany sighed, lowering her head in dismay.

"Don't worry. It is daytime. Sharp in the morning." Katy said stretching her arms, a huge yawn escaping her mouth.

"I don't think so." Ashley added, "it is almost noon. We woke up really late." It seemed weird, as if some force was pulling them into darkness on purpose. It was not even funny. A dark force was haunting them. Someone had to do something. Eva thought it was up to her to take action.

"Where are you ? You promised us that you will set us free ?" Eva hollered and her voice echoed and vibrates through the walls while everyone stood silent.

"It is said that jinns can see us, they dwell within us but we are unable to see them." Emma stated.

"You mean that voice can practically see us ?" Liza asked in utter most confusion.

"I most definitely do, but it is not completely showing itself." Emma replied. shouted

"We just can't be locked in here forever. My hair is a nest and everyone hear smells like shit." Bethanyshouted at all of the girls as if it was their fault.

"Calm down. The last thing on earth we would like to do is fight." Fizzy the peacemaker spoke up. Fighting would do them no advantage, fighting never did any advantage. Right now, sticking together mattered the most.

"I don't give two shits. I want to be out of here." She angrily said, crossing her arms and sitting on the most edge of the corner.  Eva angrily slapped across her face.

"Yeah. Like you are the only one who wants to get out of her. Now shut the fuck up." Eva spat and stormed on the other side.

"I am really hungry." Emma said looking at the sky and Liza slowly nodded.

"Dear unseen. Where are you ? Please let us g-go." Katy spoke and her words turned into silent sobs till she buried her head in her knees. Everything was useless, hell their lives became useless.

Your wish is my command young girl.

Everyone's head shot up at the voice and started searching for the unseen. Panick could be seen on their faces and their eyes were screaming with fear

You wanna get out of here ? Help me get my revenge. I will write clues on the blackboard and you will go out in pairs. If you fail to do the mission you will die. If you succeed, you shall return.