16.

Fizzy

After those words she just simply disappeared leaving me clueless with my thoughts and it was so disturbing. I was stuck with a dilemma.

1. I could not kill my friends for my own benefits. I am not a killer and they have been my friend and known me for at least 8 years now. They have always been there for me so killing them for benefits was not a choice.

2. If I did not kill them one of them would end up killing me. Not that my life is going pretty well but I would not like the choice of being killed either. I might or might not have a life of roses ahead of me.

I was stuck until I heard a scream again. It was different from that of Sia or Katy. I got up to my feet and ran after the sound and just kept running. I was running till I smelled something. I looked to my right and gulped. It was coming out of the door next to me. I crouched down towards the end and lower part of the door and brought my nose closer to the room. Sure enough it smelled like dust and thick silvery.

I entered the room and saw smoke. Due to the opening of the door the smoke started clearing out and I came in. The shadows were light and I could see a figure made out of smoke. It was crying. I squinted my eyes as I walked closer to the figure. It had not seemed to notice me but I did. I tapped on the shoulder but my hand went straight through it. Noticing my presence, it turned around and I could not believe my eyes. Tears started forming.

"Emma ?" I asked.

The figure looked at me and smiled really big. It hundred percent was Emma. She was a spirit. She had been crying and her eyes had been stained. I could feel her pain and I felt bad for her.

"What happened to you ?" I curiously asked.

"That day when I was with Eva, after I had killed the scarred man Myldia came and lifted me up. She brain washed Eva to let her think I was dead. I was not." She cried.

All those dreaded days, insecurities about each other, shredding tears due to the death of our beloved friend,it was all a trick ? We were being fooled the whole time, fake deaths, fake translations, tricking us into killing our own mothers.

"Where were you ?" I questioned again.

"She took me in a dark place and sucked my spirit out and left me here in the room and preserved my body for herself. I missed you so much." She started bitterly crying. I tried to hug her but I kept getting through her.

"Is there anyway to get your body back ?" I asked and she nodded.

"There is. You have to suck her spirit out through the spretro. She keeps it somewhere in this school. Once my body is without a spirit, I can go back in my body." She explained.

"What about escaping from here ?"

"She also has a persulator. It is a bronze knife. Once you stab direct in her throat. She will be dead and all will be normal." She explained.

"Where is it ?" I asked.

"That is the problem. I dont know."

That was it, I had to tell the others fast, we had to get out of here. My heart was beating really loud due to the sudden amount of information given to me. I just had to go.

"I have to tell the others, I will be back, I promise." I promised Emma. She nodded and whispered good luck to me. I had to tell them Emma was alive and there was still chances of her getting back in her original shape.