13.

Bethany

"So what happens now ?" I asked after everyone broke the hug. We were in an abandoned school and there were cobwebs everywhere, spooky walls, broken roof, broken tiles. "We take a look around" Sia suggested and everyone else nodded.

"I predict this school is really big. How about we split up ?" Fizzy said. "It might be dangerous but one of us may find a way out. Once one of us does find a way out, they scream and wherever you are, leave your things and gather at the place where the scream came from."

Fizzy was talking intelligence and everyone agreed and split up. I started walking up a corridor it was really dark but a little light shone from a far away window. There was a door next to me and some old dusty furniture on my left. My feet were really heavy and I could not really properly walk. I saw a sofa and made my feet up to there and sat on it and relaxed my breath a bit however my heart was beating so loud. Once my breath relaxed a bit and my eyes became heavy I heard a voice

 Once my breath relaxed a bit and my eyes became heavy I heard a voice

Kill them. Kill them.

I was scared out of my shit and my eyes shot open to look around but there was nothing so I tried to relax a bit again, having my fingers crossed that it might as well just be an imagination but the voice was there again. This time I was hundred and ten percent sure that I was not imagining things.

"Wh-who is there ?" I asked my voice hoarse and my throat dry, there was no reply but a chill went up my spine and I could feel colder than ever. The next thing I knew, Emma was sitting on the sofa in which I was laid down. I looked up at her with shock in my eyes. Her glittery skin shone in the light.

"Emma ?" I whispered do my self and she just sat there laughing.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Did you forget that your poor Emma is dead." She said running her hand through my hair. Her fingers cold as ice and her skin still managing to burn my scalp. Her hand left my head and I screamed in pain, a hot liquid ran down my head. I opened my eyes to see blood trickling down my forehead. Blood. She had burnt my scalp and blood was coming out of it. My head was throbbing and burning and I laid on the sofa squirming in pain.

"That is your mistake for comparing me with the pathetic Emma. I AM MYLDIA !" She said screaming the last words at my face. I did not respond because the pain, the pain was killing me and my hands were clutching on to my head.

"Help me ! Please I will- I will do anything you s-say." I managed my words out from my sobs and screams and within a split second, the pain was gone. I touched my head to make sure and I was right. My scalp was fine as hell. I wiped away my tears and looked at Myldia.

"Listen to me carefully." Myldia hissed and I sat up straighter and obeyed her for the sake of my body and life.

"You want to get out of here ?" Her icy voice spoke. I nodded carefully, aware of my actions that could please and displease her.

"You see, your parents miss you a lot." Myldia said in a sad tone, more like she was pitying me. The thought of my parents scared me, are they still there ? How long have I been out ? A month or longer ? I could not even recall anything and was just confused and sad. They were my parents. How are they coping with their only daughter not being there ?

"I want to go back home." I cried with my hands in my face and I could see Myldia smile in amusement as if this was what she wanted to hear. 

"I can the most certainly help you with that, my dear Henley. All you have to do now is help me." Myldia said and I looked up at her.

"How ?" I said frowning.

"You know as I told Sia, your friend, that the person who will be the last to survive would be set free. You have to be the last one. Kill all of them and you would be set free. Not only free, I will grant you with powers and you will be going home forgetting any of this ever happened." Myldia said smirking.

I looked up at her in horror. I had promised my friend that we will make it out alive together. We would not become like Ashley, we would not betray each other. They were my best friends and I just could not kill them. Killing one of them is an option, but killing seven of them is out of hands. How would God feel that humanity is being dead for the sake of demonism.

"Ah I know what you are thinking but trust me I give you time. Remember how I fulfilled my promise with Ashley ? She is back at home forgetting everything ever happened." Myldia smiled at me and she was right. Ashley, she was happy.

"You wont mind killing them. Eva has always been a bitch to you hasn't she ? Liza always used to make fun of you, Fizzy would humiliate you at times. Sia was always rude to you. Katy utterly despises you, Sashaa tells on you all the time. Time for payback, isnt it honey ?" Myldia explained. I hated it how every single thing she said was utterly true and correct.

"Kill them, go home and stay happy, just like Ashley." Myldia said and juts after a second, she disappeared into thin air. I have decided, those folks do not deserve to live. They do not deserve my friendship. They deserve to die.

Myldia

The game is going good. Soon Henley would be one of my servants. I lied to her telling that Ashley was happy. She is the most definitely not happy and certainly not home. I am a demon and my job is to bribe humans from obeying God and doing the wrong, once they disobey God, they obey me and join me. Now Ashley is my servant, she works for me. I don't give her food she is miserable and her time would end soon. She will die, just like sweet little Bethany. Wouldn't it be fun, having tiny little girls as my servants, doing everything I tell them to.

A/N :

I just gave two of my exams and I BELIEVE i CAN GET 70/75 IN THEM. Pray for me. Plus here is a chapter for you because I love my reader so much. I will try and update as soon as possible. Please comment. Please comment, I love reading your comments.

-Emaan