How You Two Met

Alec:

The Clave decided that you "broke too many laws" and they thought that Maryse Lightwood's son can "turn you into a better and more responsible shadowhunter". You're currently sitting at a cab like a mundane because the Clave doesn't allow portals unless it's an emergency which is stupid. You asked the driver to stop in front of the institute. The driver gave you a weird look. "This church has been abandoned for years." He said while talking your luggage out of his cab. "Oh and that would be 16 dollars." He added. You gave him the money and thanked him. You saw a blonde guy with a dark haired guy waiting for you outside the institute. You observed the institute. It looked a bit smaller than the one in Idris. "Hey I'm Jace Wayland." The blonde guy introduced himself and you shook his hand. "I'm Y/N." You replied with a smile. You looked over to the other guy. "Alec Lightwood. I'm the one whose supposed to train you." He said blankly. "Well actually you don't need to train me. I'm a really good fighter." You replied truthfully. That was the beginning of a new friendship.

Jace:

You were Izzy and Alec's cousin so when they took Jace in you befriended him. You both were almost inseparable. You were always there for him and he was there for you especially when your parabatai died.
Flashback

After your parabatai, Alyssa, died you felt like a huge piece of you went missing. You couldn't eat. You couldn't sleep. You were numb. "Y/N, you need to eat" Jace said entering your room with a tray of food. "I'm not hungry" you replied. "You haven't eaten all day." He said as he sat down next to you. You looked at him. He was giving you concerned looks. You felt guilty and drank the water. "Eat the burgers too. It's from Burger King" he offered. You ate everything but still felt no difference. "Thank you Jace" you said looking at his eyes. "Always" he replied with a smile.

Simon

You were Izzy's parabatai so when you found out about this new cute mundane Izzy was talking about you were intrigued. You went outside your room to go to the kitchen and you was the mundane. You saw him with Jace and Alec along with a girl you didn't know. "Whose this?" You asked your friends. "Y/N this is Clary and Simon" Jace introduced them. "A mundane and a new shadowhunter who claims her mother was kidnapped by circle members. Nothing suspicious about that" Alex said sarcastically. "Be nice." You replied. "Hi. Nice to meet you" you said while shaking their hands. "Hi I-I'm Simon Lewis. Uhmm Clary's frie- best friend. Clary's bestfriend. I'm gonna shut up now. Hi." He smiled. You chuckled. "I'm so sorry about your mother. I'll do what I can to help just tell me." You smiled at her. "Okay what is wrong with you guys? Seriously?" Alec said as he walked out. "Well we got our lead. Let's go." Jace said. Simon followed him but Jace stopped him. "Woah not you." Jace said bluntly. You rolled your eyes. They argued for a second. "I'll watch him." You volunteered. "Go on. He'll be safe with me. I promised." You ensured. They all left. "So tell me about yourself." You started a conversation while you both enter your room. You and Simon exchanged stories and laugh the whole time your friends where out. Turns out he was a really interesting, smart and funny guy. You didn't even realize you were slowly falling for him.

Raphael

You were on your way to work when it started pouring rain. You forgot to pack your umbrella so you ran as fast as you could. You saw a sign that says hotel dumort live your way now and forever. You decided to go inside and let the rain pass. You use your phone's flashlight and went inside the abandoned hotel. You went up the stairs and curiosity got the best of you and you opened the door. The next thing you know you were waking up inside a fancy room tied to a chair. You didn't know why you were so hungry. It's like you've never ate before. There was a sting at the side of your neck and your once wet hair was now almost dry. You heard two people arguing outside the room. "This is againts the accords, Camille!" A voice you assumed was a guy's voice said. "The accords will be the death of us" A girl answered. "Besides it's already too late. You know I can't resist." The girl said with a laugh. You saw the door open and saw two very pale girl and guy. "What is wrong with you people?!" You asked trying to break free from the rope. "Well anyways. I'm gonna go somewhere. Don't ask where. Bye Raphael. And oh you got this right." The girl said grabbing her clutch. Fuck what time is it? You asked yourself. "Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Raphael. I'm gonna release you but don't run okay? I need to tell you something important and life changing." He said trying to calm you down. "Why are you so pale?" You asked Raphael. He laughed and he remove the rope. You felt soar and hungry. "Your hungry?" He asked as if reading your mind. You nodded. You didn't know what came over you but your breathing started to get heavy and you attacked him. You realized what you were doing and stood up."Did that physco bitch drugged me?" You asked pacing the room. "I-I what's wrong with me?" You asked in a panic voice. He gave you a pint of blood. You immediately opened it and drank the whole thing. He gave you another one and you did the same. He explained everything. You ran from the building trying to wake yourself up. After a day you went back to the hotel and that's when you accepted your faith. You and Raphael clicked immediately and became good friends.

Magnus

You were with your friends at a club called Pandemonium. The music was loud and everyone was dancing. It wasn't your scene. You went to look for an area that was the least crowded but failed to do so. You went to the bar and ordered a cocktail. You noticed an asian guy sat beside you. You gave him a smile and returned to your phone. "So are you new here?" The guy asked. "I'm sorry I can't really hear you" you replied making hand gestures to make sure he understood. He laughed at you. "You are not enjoying yourself, are you?" He asked loudly. "Oh no. I don't really like clubs. I'd rather have drinks at my apartment." You said with a loud voice. "Me too." The whole night you both talked about how much better it is to drink at the comfort of your own home. You somehow felt drawn to him. He made the night better for you. After a while your friend passed out. "Well that's my cue" you said. "Wait can I have your number?" He asked. "Sure." You wrote down the number in a piece of tissue. "Okay now how do I get you home?" You asked your passed out friend. You tried to put her arm around you but when you looked around you were already at your apartment with your friend. You looked around. You were too confused to even realized that the guy was behind you. "What just happened?" You asked still confused. "Well my name is Magnus. And I'm a warlock" Magnus said. He explained everything to you and even showed you a few cool tricks. "I have to go but I enjoyed my time with you. And your passed out friend" he joked. Then after that you both started hanging out.

*****

First chapter is done! I think I'll do an Alec or Raphael Imagine later. Lots of love guys.

Byersbabe