Alec L. // Confession

You were about to turn off the lamp when you heard the your door open. You saw a very tired Alec walk in. "How was the mission?" You asked him. "Eye opening." He answered. "What do you mean?" You asked as you patted the space next to you signaling him to sit down. He sat down next to you and started playing with his hands. "I almost died today. A demon almost got me. If Izzy wasn't there I would have been dead meat." He said with so much emotion. "I'm really glad you didn't die. I can't lose my best friend." You said looking at him. "That's the point. I'll die as your best friend." He said looking at you. "I want to be more than that. Y/N I love you. I have loved you for so long now but couldn't say it out loud because I was afraid. I'm afraid I'd lose you. But I also don't wanna die without confessing my feelings." He added. You were lost for words. "I-I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so stupid. I-I don't know what came over me. We're  best frien-" You kissed him. He was shocked for a while but started to kiss you back. "I love you too, Alec Lightwood." You said smiling at him. "Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked. "Yes. I'd love that." He turned off the lights. You laid your head against his shoulder and tried to sleep. After a while you gave up on trying to sleep. "Alec! I can't sleep." You whispered. "Me too." He replied. "Let's go out and buy frozen yogurt." You said while turning on the lamps. "It's 11 pm." He said looking at his watch. "It could be our first date." You said giving him a smile. "Let's do it." He said while getting up the bed. "Meet me outside after 5 minutes. I'll go change." He said as he leave the room. He opened the door and ran to you "Forgot something." He kissed you passionately and left. You laughed to yourself and grabbed a sweater and yoga pants.

You found a yogurt place that was open and your eyes lit up. He smiled and opened the door for you. You ordered your usual and he ordered Cookie monster yogurt. He paid and you both sat down at a booth. You both exchange stories and laughed the whole night. You couldn't ask for a better first date or a better guy to do this with.

****

I hope you guys liked my first Alec imagine. Also shoutout to @Marioon5 for voting. You are very much appreciated. I hope you're enjoying it.