When He's Mad at You

JACE

He would go on every mission there is and not tell you but he would tell Izzy so you wouldn't worry that much. He wouldn't text you back and he won't sleep at your shared bedroom but he would always check on you while your asleep making sure your safe.

ALEC

He would be very sarcastic and he would always roll his eyes at you. He would train the whole say and when you try to talk to you he would pretend you're not there at all. He would be very cold but when you get angry at his behavior he would apologize with froyo and be the very sweet smol bean you fell in love with.

SIMON

He would hang out with Clary the whole day and not talk to you. He would go home when he knows your asleep and leaves before you wake up. He's the most stubborn guy in the world but you still put up with him and he'd realize all the things you do for him and he'd stop being mad at you.

RAPHAEL

He's never mad at you. Every time you do something wrong he would just say "It's okay, Love" or "Don't apologize mi amor. It's fine." With a chuckle assuring you everything's alright. You would still feel guilty and when he notices he'd say something sweet like "You're my rock and I love you angel. There's nothing you could do to change that."

MAGNUS

He would spend the whole day at Pandemonium drinking his problems away. Eventually he would go home drunk and flirt at you. Once he wakes up he'd magic your favorite food and says "Let's just forget about the fight and the things I said last night. "

****
Two updates in one day? I must rly love you guys. Anywayss hoped you guys liked it. I tried to make it as realistic to their characters as possible.

Requests are welcome
Vote if you guys liked it
Comment  something about yourself. I want to know you guys ❤️.

Byersbabe