Who You're Jealous Of

JACE

You were jealous of Clary. You know they used to have a thing back before they knew they were related. It just always bothers you. Your thoughts were interrupted by Jace. "Take a picture babe. It'll last longer." He teased with a smirk. You didn't even realized you were staring. "Eh. Not much of a view anyways." You joked. "Oh please. What were you thinking about anyways?" He asked while looking directly at your eyes. "It's stupid." You replied shrugging it off. "You can tell me of something is bothering you." He said. "If you and Clary aren't siblings, would you still ask me out?" You asked with uncertainty. "I always had a crush on you but I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I guess I took a run at her because I had to move on." He explained. You nodded and he gave you a kiss on the forehead. "You're my one and only babe. No need to be jealous." He said with a grin. "You wish I was jealous! I was just curious, Wayland."

ALEC

You were jealous of Lydia. She was a much stronger shadowhunter than you and him and Alec have a lot of things in common. You walked into the training room to train and saw Alec and Lydia sparing. You turned around and was about to leave when Alec called you. "Y/N, is everything all right? We've got room for one more, come join us." He asked. "I'm fine. Three is a crowd anyways. Go do your thing with Lydia." You said clearly annoyed. You zipped up your hoodie and left the training room. You went to your room and changed into regular clothes. You heard the door opened. You looked at the door and saw a very sweaty Alec. "Lydia told me you were probably jealous." He said while sitting down. "Of coarse she did. You can go back to Lydia now. You're not needed here." You said coldly. "Y/N, it's you who I love and care about. Not Lydia. No one can ever compare to you Y/N. I'm sorry if I don't make you realize that." He said softly. You gave him a wide smile and he chuckled."I'm sorry , Alec." You said with a smile. "It's okay. You're cute when your angry." He teased. "I always am." You joked. " Whatever y/n. Let's just eat." He replied as he stand up. He offered you a hand and you gladly took it. "You know me so well, Lightwood."

RAPHAEL

He was at another meeting with Camille and it took forever. He was always at meetings with Camille and you hated it. Every time you would ask him how his meetings go he would just shrug it off. The door opened revealing a tired looking Raphael. He walked over you and was about to give you a kiss on the lips but you turned your head to the side. He kissed your cheek and gave you a confusing look. "Everything alright, Angel?" He asked. "No actually. I'm just going to say it. I don't trust Camille. I hate it when you go to meetings and it's only just the two of you. She seems so sketchy." You explained. "Camille is sketchy but I'm not. You don't need to trust Camille, you just need to trust me." He replied. "And I do but it still makes me feel uneasy." You said. It was silent for a while so you decided to speak. "I shouldn't have said something." You said feeling guilty. "No, I'm glad you did. I , Raphael Santiago, promise that I'll be loyal to Y/N Y/LN, the most amazing girl in the world." He said with a smile. You smiled back. He leaned in and so did you. The kiss was passionate just like the other kisses you both shared.

SIMON

You were jealous of Maia. She's breathtaking and funny. She always makes Simon smile. "Okay, Clary told me how you feel about Maia. She's amazing and all but you Y/N, your extraordinary. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend." Simon said interrupting your thoughts. "It's not just that, Simon. I'm not a vampire, or a downworlder. I can't connect to you in that level. She can. How can you compete with that?" You said while looking at your feet. He raised your chin and made eye contact with you. "You don't need to compete with anyone. I only have eyes for you. I love you Y/N." He said with a smile. You smiled at him and held his hand. "You're the sweetest, Simon." "Now come on there's a few episodes of the flash we need to catch up on and because I love you so, I didn't watch without you." He said with a proud smile. "Oh really?" You challenged. "Okay maybe one but that does not matter because I didn't watch the others." You laughed at him and went to his place.

MAGNUS

There he was again. Surrounded by other girls at his bar. You rolled your eyes as a girl commented about his biceps. A blonde's hand lowered. You tensed up as she went lower. "Uhmm.. I think me and my girlfriend needs to go now." He said while standing up. "Awhhh... We were having so much fun!" A bambi whined. You rolled your eyes and went outside the loud bar. After a while Magnus followed you as you walked to his apartment. "What a walk." He said trying to start a conversation. "I really hope there comes a day where we could go to Pandemonium and not end up with seven girls at your hands, Magnus." You shouted. "Oh, here we go. Y/N forbid I talk to other girls." He said with an annoyed tone. "That wasn't just talking Magnus. It's so unfair I never do that to you. When a guy asks for my number or wants to dance with me at the bar I turn them down. That's what your supposed to do." You screamed. You never get this mad so Magnus knew he had no choice but to apologize. "I'm sorry." He said forcefully. "No your not." You said as you grab your purse and went to the bedroom. You felt him hug you from behind. "I am sorry Y/N. I didn't know it would hurt you that mucj. If I did I would've never talk to them." His breath ran down your skin calming you a bit. "I forgive you Magnus." You turned around and gave him a peck on the lips. "Let's go to bed." You said with a smile. You both changed into comfortable clothes and slept.

****

Twitter: @/santiagomybby
I hope you guys like this chapter! I'm getting back to the swing of things. I can really update lots during weekends but I it's a bit complicated durin weekdays. I hope i have more free time but unfortunately thats not the case.

❗️QOTD❗️

Q: what's a food that everyone likes except for you?

A: marshmallows. It's so ugh. And also watermelons. I hate it. I'd rather starve.