When You're Nervous

SIMON

You were looking for the perfect outfit for tomorrow. You'll be having dinner with his mother and sister for the first time and you want everything to be perfect. "What if they don't like me?" You asked your boyfriend of almost a year. "They will love you. I'm sure of it." He replied with a smile trying to ensure you. You grabbed a black bodycon dress and held it againts your body. You threw it across the room and ran your hands in your hair. "Come here." He said patting the seat next to him.You sat down and laid your head on his shoulder. He started singing knowing it will calm you down. "It's impossible not to love you." He said after he sang Forever Young. You blushed and smiled at him. Even after months of dating he still manages to make you blush. You took a black halter dress and held it againts your body. You gave him a questioning look.He gave you a thumbs up and a smile.

RAPHAEL

You were the Institute. You heard that Clary was hurt. You were anxious to see your bestfriend. "Hey, she will be okay." Raphael said. "How could you fucking know that?" You questioned. You immediately regreted saying that. "I'm sorry." You apologized. "She will pull through. Remember when you told me the story of how she fell down the stairs because you dared her to wear Isabelle's heels?" He asked trying to get your mind off it.You laughed. "That day was hilarious." You said remembering that day. You told him the story of when her mom grounded both of you for sneaking out and other funny memories with your bestfriend. "I can't lose her,Raph." You said with tears threatning to fall from your eyes. "You won't mi amor." He said with a smile. You wiped your tears and saw Alec come out of the medic ward. "She will be okay." He said with a blank face. (A/N:Typical Alec) 

ALEC

You were on the way to the Silent Brothers to retrieve your memories. You were uneasy because the last time you were here you found out Clary was Valentine's daughter. What if yours was worse? You tried to shake away the feeling but couldn't. Alec noticed your behaivior. "Y/N, don't be nervous.I'll be with you the whole time." He whispered. You looked at him and forced a smile. He took a pen from his back pocket. "Why did you bring a pen?" You whispered. "I knew you'd be worried so I brought one." He gave you the pen and held his hand out. "You hate it when I draw on your hand." You said. "Yeah but it always makes you feel better." He replied. You smiled and took the pen. "You guys are the cutest couple ever." Izzy said. Alec rolled his eyes and you started to draw on his hand.

MAGNUS

You were getting your acceptance letter today and you couldn't be more nervous. "I know what will make you relax." Magnus said as he watch you pace. You sat down and gave him a questioning look. "Just drink your worries away." He answered. He stood up and handed you a drink. You drank the whole thing in a second then flinched at the taste. You stood up and drank another one. After a while two drinks turned into seven. You started texting everyone you know and leaving voicemails. You forgot about the acceptance letter and had one of the best nights of your life with Magnus.

****
Ya'll need to listen to the song at the media thingy ☝🏾️☝🏾. It reminds me so much of Raphael and how he's always misunderstood but really he's an amazing guy and i'd die for him. He deserves so much it breaks my heart.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS. THATS ALL.THANKS FOR READING.

BYERSBABE