He/You Apologizes (pt 2 of first fight)

Blessing you all with a picture of Em ❤️☝🏾️
****
JACE

It's been days since you and Jace last talked. He was so stubborn and you were getting sick of it. You went outside and saw him punching the punching bag with force. "Gosh who made youbthis mad?" You joked trying to start a conversation. "Jace, we need to talk." You said sternly. He continued on punching the bag and act like you weren't there. "Geez if you won't even acknowledge me why do I even bother with our relationship?" You ask with glossy eyes. He stopped training and looks at the floor. You sighed and went to Izzy's room. You told her everything. After a while you heard someone knock at the door. "I'll get it." Izzy said with a smile. You looked at the door and saw Jace holding flowers. "Y/N can I please talk to you?" He asked with puppy eyes. "I'll be right back." Izzy said with a smirk. Jace closed the door and sat next to you. "I thought we didn't do talking." You argued. "Y/N, I'm so so sorry. I know I'm very stubborn and annoying but I'm also very much in love with you. Please don't break up with me. I over reacted. I know you have good intentions but If I lose you, i'd be so lost. I wouldn't know what to do with my self. You're my everything Y/N. I can't lose you. Not now not ever." He pleaded. "All you had to say was sorry. And I forgive you." You said with a smile. "And?" He asked with a grin. "And I love you too Jace Wayland." "Of course you do. How could you not?" He said jokingly. He gave you the flowers and gave you a meaningful kiss.

ALEC

You were at the mission with Jace, Izzy and Alec. Your shoulder was aching but you couldn't show it.They'll just ask you to go home. You activated your healing rune when no one was looking. "Y/N, What's wrong with you? Focus!" Jace said while scouting the perimeter. You nodded and felt someone stare at you. You looked around and saw a very concerned Alec. You rolled your eyes and brushed him off. Izzy's necklace blinked signaling there was a demon nearby. You took your seraph blade from your back pocket but winced when you moved your shoulder. A demon jumped at you but before it got a chance to bite you, an arrow flew into it's heart. You gasped at the sight and saw the demon evaporate. "Are you okay?" Izzy asked. You nodded. She held your shoulder trying to comfort you but you winced when she touched your bruise. She gave you a confused look. She took off your leather jacket revealing a big purple bruise. "You went to a mission hurt?" Izzy scowled. "That's so stupid Y/N. You could have gotten killed!" She added. "If this happened to you you still would've go." You argued. "That's not the point. You could've died. We all could've. Do you not understand that?" Izzy shouted. Izzy was older than you so she always does this. "Isabelle that's enough. She got the point." Alec said warningly. You held back the tears that were threatening to fall. You all went back to the Institute. You went to your room and saw Alec sleeping at his side of the bed. You changed into more comfortable clothes and slept next to him. You felt guilty because he and Izzy was right. You should've stayed at the Institute. "Alec! Psst. Alec wake up!" You whispered. "Mhmm.. Y/N, is everything all right?" He asked with his eyes closed. "I'm really sorry. I should've stayed here. Now you and Izzy are mad at me. I'm mad at me too. Izzy's right. I'm so stupid." You answered looking at your hands. "Hey. Look at me. It's alright. I forgive you. Izzy will too. You guys are best friends. She won't be able to resist you trust me." He said. You nodded and gave him a kiss. You slept with his arms wrapped around your body.

RAPHAEL

After his "meeting" he went home and looked for you. You were at the library reading a novel about conspiracies. You were too caught on reading you didn't realize Raphael looking down at you. "Y/N!" You gasped and saw Raphael. He sat down next to you and took your hand. "Didn't mean to startle you. Or to make you angry at me." He said with a smile. "I'm sorry." He added. "For what?" You argued with an innocent smile. "For being an asshole. I know you and Simon are friends. I should respect that." He explained. "It's okay. Sorry for pushing your buttons." You said sincerely. "I don't like being mad at you. It's really hard." He complained. "You're the only one that understands me. Sometimes I don't even understand myself. Thank you for always being there mi amor (my love)." He said. You blushed and gave him a peck. "Now get out I'm reading!" You said while focusing at the novel. He took the novel from your hands. "Hey I was reading that!" You whined. "Tell me I'm the best vampire in the world then I'll give you the book." He said with a smirk. "It wasn't good anyways." You said with an innocent smile. "Oh that's how you want to play." He chuckled.

SIMON

You went to your favorite frozen yogurt place and ordered your usual. You sat at a booth and sighed. You played with your phone and after a while you felt someone sit infront of you. You looked up and saw Simon. "What are you doing here?" You asked with an attitude. "Well after I figured out what's wrong I went to the place I knew you'd go." He explained. "It's your birthday. Do you really want to spend the day being mad at me?" He asked with a grin. "It's my birthday. Do you really wanna spend the day with Clary?" You asked copying his tone. He sighed and held your hand. "Look, I love you Y/N. Nothing is gonna change that. No matter how sassy and sarcastic you are I'd still love you very much. Clary is like my sister. Nothing more." He explained. You sighed. "I'm sorry Simon." You said with a smile. "Don't be. Your cute when your jealous." He joked.

MAGNUS

You went back to the apartment and saw a very sad Magnus. "Sit down dear." He said while patting the couch. You sat and looked at him with a confused look. "A long time ago there was a very lost warlock. A warlock whose mother killed herself because her son was half demon. A warlock who was done with life. He thought no one would care if he's gone. No one would miss him. He had no family. He went to the bridge and thought this was the only way. He hesitated for a while but then remembered every single thing life threw at him. He stopped hesitating. Before he could end his life like his mother did, a vampire saved her. Camille means a lot to me and I will always lover her. But not in the way I love you. Not even close." He explained with glossy eyes. You felt guilty and gave him a hug. "I'm so so sorry Magnus. I shouldn't have made you feel like you had to tell me." You said with so much guilt. "You didn't. I wanted to tell you. I really love you and I want to be with you forever. I hope that you understand." He said with a smile. "I do. I love you too Magnus."

****
Woahh that was a long chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Comment your answer in the question of the chapter.

❗️QOTC❗️

Q: Who is your otp in shadowhunters?

A: Malec duh or Clizzy.

Byersbabe