How You Tell Them You're Pregnant

JACE

You were sitting down at the bed you and your husband share. You were waiting for him to come back from a mission. You had the biggest grin on your face. You found out that you were pregnant and you couldn't be more excited. You and Jace have been trying for a month and finally the test came back positive. After a few minutes of waiting, the door opened revealing a tired looking Jace. "You don't look so well. Everything alright?" You asked. "Yeah. Alec and me just keeps disagreeing these days. It's like he doesn't trust me." He said while running his fingers in his hair. "You and Alec will be fine. You know he always comes around." You said reassuringly. "Besides, he will be an uncle now." You said smiling widely. He looked at you with a confused look and you smiled. He gave you a massive hug. "I'm gonna be a father?!" He asked still shocked from the news. You nodded excitedly. He kissed your stomach. "Hey little fella. It's me. Your dad. Once you get out of there you and I will have lots of fun with your mom and uncle Alec and Auntie Izzy and Auntie Clary. I'll teach you the coolest tricks. I'll protect you with my life. I promise." He gave your stomach another kiss and stood up. He gave a kiss. "Let's go tell everyone!"

SIMON
(Wait. Can vampires concieve? Im not sure but just imagine a AU where they can.)

You were currently at the Magnus' apartment with Clary because you were vomiting non stop. Magnus did his magic and gave you a potion. You drank it and immediately vomited. "That's impossible. Your body rejected the potion. That only happens when-" He gasped. "When what?" You asked anxiously. "Y/N, your pregnant." He said with a smile. "I can already imagine a little vampire running around here. A little you and Simon." You didn't know how to react. "I'm gonna be an aunt!" Clary shouted. You smiled at their excitement but you were terrified of how Simon was going to react. You can hear Magnus and Clary talking about how they're going to spoil your future child and baby name suggestions. You excused yourself and went to Hotel Dumort. You went to your room and saw a concerned Simon. "Where were you? I tried calling but you wouldn't answer?" He asked. "Simon, I have somthing to tell you. I'm afraid if I don't donit now I wont be able too but I can't hide this forever. It will be obvious eventually and--" "Y/N, it's me. You can tell me anything." He interrupted. You took a deep breath and said,"I'm pregnant." He was silent  for a second. "That's good news. I'm gonna be a dad! That's amazing!" He rambled. You felt relief and gave him a hug. "Thank you for not leaving." You said with tears in your eyes. You let go of the hug and looked at him with abwide smile. "Hey of course not. I love you. And I already love our unborn child. I won't leave you." He said wiping your tears. "We're gonna be the coolest parents ever." He joked.

ALEC

Alec was sitting down at the infirmary looking at your unconscious body. He was waiting for Izzy's test result. He was nervous and guilty. He should've been there. He should've protected you. His thoughts were interrupted by Izzy who was looking at him with a smile. "Is she gonna be alright?" He asked with concern lacing his voice. "They both will be." Izzy said with a smile. Alec gave him a confused look. "I'm gonna be an aunt!" Izzy said excitedly. It took a few seconds to sink in but after it did Alec stood up and gave Izzy a hug. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked excitedly. "I'm so happy for both of you." Izzy said with tears threatening to fall. Alec played with your hair and whispered, "Hear that babe? Where gonna have a child!"

MAGNUS

(Again yes i know warlocks cant have babies but this is a AU where everyone can have babies!! Babies for everyone!!)

Your boyfriend offered you a drink but you rejected it. He rolled his eyes and poured the content of your drink  at his glass. "Dear, your not pregnant. What excuse do you have for turning down a cocktail. Don't say it's 8 am. It's happy hour somewhere you know that." He reasoned. "Actually.... Magnus, i'm pregnant." You said with a smile. He smiled at you and held your stomach. "I've always wanted a baby. Now I'm gonna have a baby with the most amazing girl in the world. I love you Y/N. And I love her." He said with glossy eyes. "What makes you think it's a girl?" You asked while rubbing your stomach. "I'm a warlock dear. I can sense it." "Well why didn't you sense that I was pregnant?" You challenged. "That's not the point Y/N. Let's tell everyone! I'll throw a party. With lots of cocktails." He said excitedly. "Oh none for you by the way." He teased.

RAPHAEL

(Again guys AU. Babies are blessings. Raphael deserves blessings.)

You were thinking of how you're gonna tell Raphael that you're pregnant. It has been almost a week and the only person that knows is Clary. What if he leaves you? What if you're not a good mother? "What wrong angel?" Raphael asked worriedly as he sat next to you. "Raphael, I'm pregnant." You closed your eyes because you were afraid of his reaction. "That's amazing Y/N! Were gonna have a child!" You opened your eyes and saw a very happy Raphael. You released a heavy breathe you didn't know you were holding. "Oh thank goodness. I was so nervous. Clary was right." You said happily. "Woah wait.. Clary knew before me?" He asked. "Well yeah she's like my sister." You argued. "I'm so happy right now I couldn't be mad even if I wanted too." He said with a smile. You smiled back and you two kissed.

****

Yayy babies. Anyways I hoped you guys liked this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Dont forget to

Vote if you liked this chapter.
Requests are always welcome!
Comment something about yourself. I'm gonna do a question of the chapter thingy so I can know you guys better.

❗️QOTC❗️
Q: If you could be anything from the shadow world what would you be?

A: I'd love to be a werewolf or a shadowhunter.

Comment your answer.

Byersbabe