Series You Watch With Them

JACE

The 100. You were listening to Jace arguing with Alec and Izzy. After a lot of screaming and yes, even name calling, they looked at you asking for your opinion. "Jace your such a Bellamy, Izzy your legit like a mix of Octavia and Lexa it's crazy and Alec i'm not sure if your Indra or- wait nevermind your Indra. For sure. I see it now." You replied. "What the hell are you talking about?" Alec asked with an annoyed tone. Jace gave him a glare and you simply replied with, "It's a mundane series. Jace we NEED to watch it." you said emphasizing the word need."We will, later. For now can you tell Alec that we need to go and investigate this lead. The clave will won't be that mad.They know our intentions are good."Jace said looking at Alec. Izzy nodded agreeing with Jace.

ALEC

Modern Family. He was panicing and re reading all the things that went wrong for the last couple of months. Maryse was comming to visit the Institute and Alec couldn't be more nervous. "Babe relax we'll be fine. Most of the things that went wrong was not your fault anyways." You said trying to calm him down. "I can't Y/N. I need to file a report just in case she asks for them. Besides I can't relax. Iz is right,I'm too uptight." He said with a heavy sigh. "C'mon." You said with a smile. He gave you a confused look but followed you anways. You grabbed your laptop and re watched the first episode of Modern Family with Alec. You'd glance at him from time to time and see him grinning at some scenes. After a while you and Alec ended up watching half of the season.

RAPHAEL

Stranger Things. You were at the Mall with Raphael because he went to help Clary and Jace bury Simon without telling you.He felt guilty and decided to treat you. Raph was carrying about 7 bags from different stores. You saw a Pajama that caught your eye. You ran to the store leaving Raph being. "Next time can you wait for me, mi amor(my love)?" He asked sarcastically. "Just use your speed besides it's a Stranger Things pajama set." You said happily. "What?" He asked with a confused tone. "Well It's about this group of friends, Lucas,Mike,Dustin and Will. Will went missing and his friends tried to look for him but instead found a girl. Her name is El. Basically- Wait you know what let's just watch it." You said while going to the counter to pay. "I got this, angel." He said with a smile. "You already paid for the others, let me pay for this one." You argued. In the end he ended up paying for it because how could you say no to Raph and free pajamas? You and Raph went back to Hotel Dumort and changed into comfier clothes. You watch the show with him and well duh he liked it.

SIMON

The Flash. You went to Simon's place which looked like a canoe stock room. You saw him sat up from the canoe and gave you a goofy grin. You forced a smile and he jumped down from the canoe. "What's wrong?" He asked with so much concern. "It's my brother. He's just been so distant. I mean It's Jace yeah he's distant but never from me. I'm just so worried." He kissed your forehead and layed down a comforter. "I know what'll get your mind off things." He took his laptop and cuddled up next to you. He played a show called the Flash. You ended up watching a whole season with him. You even forgot why you were upset in the first place.

MAGNUS

American Horror Story. Magnus didn't like watching series but when you turned down a trip to Italy to finished an episode he felt like the show was your priority. "Mind if I watch with you?" Magnus asked offering a bowl of popcorn. "Of course." You said with a smile. He smiled back and watched with you. After the episode was finished he was giving the screen a smug look. "I take it you didn't like the show." "I like it. It's just, would you rather watch this episode than go to Italy with me?" He asked with sadness on his tone. "No,oh my god. I'm so sorry I didn't even think it would bother you that much." You replied. He gave you a smile and cuddled with you. "Ask me to go to Bora Bora with you I'll drop any series." You said with a wink. "After another episode." He said while catching a piece of popcorn with his mouth.

****
If you guys were following me on twitter(@/santiagomybby yes shamless plug im so sorry 😂) you'd know i had the biggest asthma attack i have ever experienced. But im like a lil bit fine now. Uneven breathing here and there and i cant walk the stairs with out losing my breath but i can manage. Enough about that! I hope you guys like this chapter,,

❗️ QOTC ❗️
Q: Do you suffer with any mental or physical issues?

A: I have asthma but other than that im fine..

     Byersbabe