Magnus B.// Teasing

You were with your friends to retrieve a memory from the high warlock of brooklyn, Magnus. You've never met a warlock and you were beyond excited to meet him. Jace knocked on the door and the door opened reaviling a huge apartment. You saw Magnus at the corner of your eye and smiled at him. He stared at you for a while which made you confused. "Uhm. Do I have something on my face?" You asked facing Jace. "You're clear, Y/N." Jace answered. You then followed everyone inside the gorgeous apartment. "We haven't been formally introduced. My name is Y/N." You said with a grin. "Oh. Uhmm. M-my name is Magnus Bane, high warlock-" "high warlock of Brooklyn, yes I know. I've heard quite a lot about you." You interrupted. "All good things I hope." He said with a smirk. "Well. Not all but ehh." You joked. His smirk dropped and you laughed. "I was joking. It's a pleasure to meet you." You said as you lend your hand for him to shake. "Oh believe me when I say the pleasure is all mine." He said while grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles.

After Clary killed the demon you sat at his couch. He sat beside you and handed you a drink. "So what kind of a name is Magnus?" You asked teasingly. "It rhymes with anus so writing a poem about you won't be that hard." You added. "Dear, your name is another language for something unpleasant which makes sense." He teased back with a chuckle. "You know what. I'm going to start calling you anus. Is that alright with you, anus?" You asked with a smirk. "Keep calling me that and I'll turn you and friends into anuses." He said with a smile. "You wouldn't dare do that to this beautiful face of mine, anus." You said with a grin. "Can't argue with that." He said with a smile. "Are you both done flirting?" Alec said entering the room. You rolled your eyes at him and raised your middle finger. Magnus stood up and gave Izzy the institute's necklace. You smiled at his kind gesture. "Don't be fooled, Y/N. With warlocks theres always a catch." He said bluntly. "What do you want Magnus? Warlocks don't do stuff for free." He added. "Yes I'm afraid we don't. For my payment, I'd like a date with Y/N if it's okay with her." He said looking at you. "My sister is not some prize possession-" "No of course not. That's not what I meant. I'd would like to get to know her better." Magnus interrupted Jace. "I'd love to." You said with a smile.He smiled back and opened the door for all of you. You followed them as they leave but before you exit you went to Magnus. "Why me?" You asked curiously. "I closed off feeling anything for anyone for a very long time. The moment Is aw you, you unlocked something in me." He said genuinely. "Well, I can't wait. Here's my number." You handed him a piece of note and gave him a wink. You exited the door with a smile.

****
I'm obsessed with riverdale. You should all try it. If you're also a fan of riverdale comment it so we can fan girl together.

QOTC:
What other series do you recommend? With your /10 ratings

AOTD:
The 100 9/10. Riverdale 9.5/10. Modern family 7/10 (first few seasons were bomb but now it's a bit ehh. Fresh off the boat 8/10. The flash 9/10. Arrow 9.4/10. Orphan Black 9.5/10. Stranger things 8/10. Santa Clarita diet 8/10. I have so much more series but i don't really feel crazy about them.

Byersbabe