Raphael S. // Over pt.2

"You can start explaining now." You said sternly. "Let's sit down first." He said patting the space next to his couch. "Geez, is it that bad?" You asked nervously. "Angel, you have to understand when I bit her the first time I prayed that you would forgive me. I prayed that we would get past this." He said looking directly at you. "Well I guess you didn't pray hard enough, Raphael. Also we're not a couple anymore. It's Y/N from now on." He sighed and looked at the ground asking himself what have he done? "Were you ever going to tell me that my best friend was going through this?" You asked. "I don't know. I'm sorry." He said looking at his feet. "God, Raphael. Anything is better than I don't know, I'm sorry. Anything!" You shouted." "What do you want me to say? That I messed up. That I hurt the person I love the most? I know that. I think about it everyday." He said raising his voice. He breathe loudly for a while trying to calm himself. "Is there anything I can do to fix what we had?" He asked with sadness in his eyes. "I have a question but I'm afraid to know the answer." You said as you look back at him. "What is it?" He asked curiously. "Did you and Isabelle.....kissed?" You asked with tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "I would never cheat on you. You know that." He answered. "Well I don't know anything anymore." You looked at your feet and sighed loudly. "Can we move past this?" He asked without making eye contact. "You- you broke my heart, Raphael. I love you so much but now I can't even look at you without feeling betrayed." You said with tears in your eyes. "Please don't leave me, Y/N. You're all I have. I promise I'll do anything to make it up to you. Just..... please don't go."

You stayed still at his couch as he leave and go to the bathroom. You looked at the coffee table and saw a wooden framed picture of you together. You took the picture and held it close to your chest. You placed the picture back and stood up to gather some clothes you left. He came back from the bathroom with bloodshot eyes from crying. It broke your heart even more seeing him so hurt. He saw the pile of your folded clothes at table and his heart immediately dropped. "I want you to have this, Raphael." You said as you took the emerald necklace he gave you. "To remind you of the good times we had." You said with a forced smile. "I'll never forget about us. With or without the necklace." He said with a smile. You looked at the emerald necklace one last time then placed it neatly on the couch. Luckily you left a bag a couple weeks ago from when you ran off from the institute because of some silly fight with your friends. You smiled at the memory of how he calmed you down. You placed all the the clothes at the bag and closed it. You felt Raphael stare at you as you look around the room that was your second home. You grabbed your bag and walked to the door. You looked back and looked at the room one last time then at him. "Goodbye, Raphael." You said with a forced smile. In a matter of less than a second, Raphael's hand was on your cheek and the other hand was on your waist. You gasped and looked directly at his eyes. "Tell me you don't love me anymore then I'll let you go." He said looking at you. "It doesn't work like that." You said while avoiding eye contact. "I promise, I won't bother you ever again if you say you don't have feelings for me anymore. I know you do. I can hear your heartbeat Y/N." He answered. "I can't." You whispered looking at your feet. He raised your chin up and kissed you. It took a while before you kissed back but you did. You dropped your bags then you put your arms around his neck. You felt him smile during the kiss and so did you. You pulled away and looked at him with a smile. He smiled back and kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry." He whispered. You nodded and he gave you  a massive hug. You took a breath of his scent then let go after a while . "Can I sleep here tonight?" You asked with your hands on your waist. "I'd love that, Angel." He answered with a smile.

****
Twitter: @/santiagomybby

Guys the new episode was amazing epic. I hope magnus gets mad at alec for doing that to his son, bc i totally would have but just a slight argument nothing to big. So yeahh this is the second part of Raphael S.// Over. Hoped you guys liked itt ❤️❤️.

❗️QOTD❗️

Q: fave flavor of ice cream?

A: tbh i'd prefer frozen yogurt bc it tastes better but i do enjoy mint chip.

Byersbabe