Alec L.// Goodbye

Today was the day. The day your best friend for 14 years and love of your life is getting married. You were at Izzy's room getting ready for the wedding. You were wearing a long backless dress that you bought for the wedding.

"That'll show my brother what's his missing

"That'll show my brother what's his missing." Izzy said with a smirk. "Thanks. Do you think it's too revealing?" You asked with uncertainty. "You look great babe. I'm really happy you can come to the wedding. That's really brave of you." She said with a smile. "You're the best parabatai a girl could ask for." You said while holding her hand.

You walked the aisle and saw Clary. You gave her a wave and walked at her direction. "You look stunning!" She with a smile. "You do too, my god Clary!" You and Clary talked for a while. You felt someone stare at you. You look around and saw Alec wearing a white suit. Your heart stopped for a second. You gave him a smile and a nod. He returned the gesture and looked away. You let out a heavy sigh. "Hey, you can do this Y/N. You're a badass shadowhunter. Don't let this stupid wedding bringyou down." Simon said trying to comfort you. The door opened revealing your parabatai. You gave her a thumbs up. She smiled and stood at the side. You looked back at the door and saw Lydia. You felt your heart fell. This was the girl the love of your life was going to marry.

When the ceremony was over you and Izzy looked for a much needed drink. You sat down at the island and ordered a drink.You both were engaged in a conversation when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You looked back and saw Alec. "Uhmm, Izzy can I talk to Y/N for a sec?" He asked nervously. "I'll give you guys some space." She took off with her drink. "Congratulations dude." You said with a fake smile. "Don't do that Y/N. This doesn't change things between us." He replied. "I'm really sorry for what i've put you through. For what's it worth I still love you. That's never going to change." He added looking directly at you. "We've been best friends for 14 years Alec. It's Lydia's turn." You replied bluntly. "I guess that's it huh. We're over." You added while looking down. "I don't want to completely lose you Y/N. We can still be best friends. You know, watch movies every friday like we used to." He said trying to lighten the mood. "I'm afraid we can't do that for a while. Let's just sort out our feelings first." You replied with a sigh. "Thank you for everything. You were always my anchor. You made sure I was okay. Before you, nobody really asked. You made me feel like someone cares about me. You made me feel like I'm more than a guy that kills demons and stress out about the law. You're my best friend and the love of my life Y/N.You made me feel things I thought I'd never feel. Thank you." He said while holding your hand. "Alec, Izzy would kill me if I mess up my make up." You joked. You took your hand and wiped the tears before they fall. "Alec Lightwood talking about his feelings? Who would've thought?" You said lightening the mood. You stood up and looked at your best friend. "Goodbye Alexander." You said with a smile. You left and felt Izzy pull you away. "Tell me what did my brother say?" She asked. You told her everything. She gave you a hug and left to greet Alec. You went to your bedroom and changed in to your pajamas.

****

Awhhh. My poor baby. Anyways that dress was soo gorgeous i couldnt.

Follow me at twitter
@/santiagomybby

❗️QOTD❗️

Q: Favorite chips?

A: Lays barbecue

Byersbabe