Jace W.// Stubborn

Before you could even fully turn around, you felt it. A throb on your side. You heard a scream, Jace's scream. "Nooo.." You looked at his now teary eyes.

You gasped as the demon remove it's claws from your stomach. Before your body felt contact with the ground, you were in Jace's arms.

"I don't want to die, Jace." You said while sobbing. "You.. You won't. I won't let you. PleaseY/N. Stay strong. Stay strong for me." He laid you down carefully while brushing your hair that sticked to your tears.

You were only human. There's nothing he can do. No healing runes, you're mortal.

"Can't believe I'm gonna die like this." You slurred.

"No, I'll take you to the Hospital." Jace tried lifting you up but before he could, Izzy stoped her.

"Jace if you move her she'll die."

"What am I supposed to do then? Leave her?" He shouted.

You've never seen him like this. His face red, eyes filled with tears. He looked so vulnerable.

"It's not her fault, babe." You comforted.

He nodded. "Why'd you have to come with us, Y/N. I told you to stay. I should've made you stay. You're so god damn stubborn. All the time."

You couldn't help it, you laughed. Well you tried to but it ended up being a cough. "Really Jace? Now? While I'm dying, classy." You joked.

"You are not dying on me, Y/N. I need you." He whispered.

You saw a man run towards you're direction with what seemed to be a medkit. You chuckled to yourself. No medkit can fix you.

Your eyes were getting heavy. You feel it start to close but before it did, Jace's voice stopped you.

"Stay awake, Y/N. Magnus is gonna fix you."

You smiled at him while nodding, you mouthed 'I love you' and closed your eyes.

You opened you're eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright light. Is this heaven? You asked yourself

"No, it's the infirmary. The only angel you'll be seeing today is me." You heard a female voice replied.

You looked to your side and saw Izzy. The events that happened in the last few hours became clear to you.

"Help me up, Iz."

She held your hands and you groaned at the sore feeling.

"Where's Jace?" You asked curiously.

"I made him sleep. He was beside you for the past five hours. I'll have someone wake him for you."  She said while checking your pulse.

"No. Let him rest, please."

She nodded.

"So, did I ruin your mission by getting stabbed by a freaking demon?" You asked jokingly.

"No. Alec killed him. He was really mad. Don't tell him I told you." She replied with a grin.

"That bastard! I knew he cared."

You both laughed. The door opened, quite dramaticly. You looked at the door's direction and saw Jace.

"Y/N" He said below a whisper.

"Hey babe." You grinned at him. He ran towards you and gave you a gently huh, trying not to cause you anymore pain.

"That is the last time you're going with us on a mission." He said still not letting go of your body.

You pulled away and gave him a pout. "No its not." You gave him a cheeky smile.

"Yes it is. I was so worried. By the angel, Y/N."

"I'm sorry, love. I know I'm only human but I can fight. This was just a one time, two time kind of thing." You replied recalling the one time they had to rush you to the hospital.

"If you were the one in my place, you wouldn't let a little scratch stop you." You added.

He kissed your cheeks, forehead, nose then lips. "Lets talk about this later, okay?" He pleaded clearly not wanting to fight you.

You nodded. "Babe, I'm hungry."

"Can you walk?" He asked with a concern look.

You nodded. He lifted you up from the bed and set you down on the floor gently. He took the IV fluid and rolled it while you two walked towards the kitchen.

He lifted you, once again and you sat on the marble counter while he looks at the fridge. "What would the princess like to eat?" He asked.

"Grilled cheese." You replied with a smile. You tied your hair up while watching search the fridge.

He set the ingredients down and started cooking while you keep him company.

While he was waiting for the bread to turn golden brown, he stood between your legs. He held your hands and gave it a peck. The simple gesture made you blush.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world." You said placing your hands on his jaw. He held your palm and gave it another kiss.

"I love you, Y/N. Don't ever leave me."

"I wont. I love you too, Jace."

Wow, I deadass forgot about this ff. So i decided why not drop an imagine for the people that have this book on their library. Idk if i'll keep updating,, maybe?? But i will reply to all you're comments!!